Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Geryn Farodae »

YES, exactly like that! No animations, just have the picture of that fish swimming toward you. Would be NICE.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

You're right, I am one to talk, because I have respect for every religion on this shard. It's just retards like you who give them a bad name... FACE.

NOTE: On a side note, Quin, for some reason that boggles my mind, I have given you opportunity after opportunity to show that you aren't a loose cannon waiting to pop as soon as something doesn't go your way, and every single time, you've proven to me exactly why I shouldn't give you any chances at all, because you're a liar, and you only think of yourself.

Wait... wait... Why are we talking about this?

Oh, and I brought this up to Alona before, but the the only other thing that bothers me with this shard, is those damned Springy bushes. Some places have more than others, some have none. Just annoying as hell to run into em when chasing someone, or vice versa. According to Alona, the bushes are static, and can't be removed, or something.
Last edited by Geryn Farodae on Sat May 09, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Okay girls, let me make this straight.

This topic is about the mechanical view to whine and complain about.

Its not WHO you hate but its WHAT you hate, dislike, whine or complain about.

Facts like one sayd the first, the other sayd third dont really seem to fit in here.

So lets keep this thread clean for the mechanics of the shard/game and keep out the playerbase from this.

That goes for all, thanks for your understanding.

Yours,
Houston
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

Well stay on topic or get some jail time.
and it me cleaning up.

Alteran
Neku

Post by Neku »

song of demo kills trolls but on ice trolls they just come back to life :shock: vampiyaaa trolls :D
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Carlos Demetario wrote:song of demo kills trolls but on ice trolls they just come back to life :shock: vampiyaaa trolls :D
I also thought bard songs were cold based instead of energy because they heal ice trolls, snow orcs etc, but the effects look like energy. Easy to test; wear cold protection charges and get a bard to blast you
Neku

Post by Neku »

half the ovens dont work :D i just ran to 2 different towns in malas and i cant even cook some ribs :shock:
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

Carlos Demetario wrote:half the ovens dont work :D i just ran to 2 different towns in malas and i cant even cook some ribs :shock:
Not broken, but static. Say where (coordinates if possible)and we can place some on top of the others, that "works"
Last edited by Pecullia on Wed May 13, 2009 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Carlos Demetario wrote:half the ovens dont work :D i just ran to 2 different towns in malas and i cant even cook some ribs :shock:
you sure you dont mix oven and fireplace? :O
Houston

Post by Houston »

Could be a problem of static/nonstatic bug.

You should report the X and Y coordinates on the bug section.