Re: Play-ability Reports

Post by blckfire »

It used to be...
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Small update:

-Guild tags will be fixed once you login your characters again.
-Runes' names back to what they were.
-Fixed more blocking operations. We'll have to test it to see if it affects the game play when several sources try to apply stat mods to one target.
-Successfully compiled all the scripts with 0 errors. (now the hard part comes, last time I did this there were around 75 or so errors...)

-Investigated the weird delayed stat changes but without any success so far. Will have to test some more to figure out the source of the problem.
-Worst case scenario, I will have to re-write the way status changes are tracked because the current way kinda stacks all the stats in one variable on each character...
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

blckfire wrote:Small update:
-Worst case scenario, I will have to re-write the way status changes are tracked because the current way kinda stacks all the stats in one variable on each character...
That may not be such a bad idea, though labour intensive, perhaps we could see the ability to track buffs and debuffs within the little window thing you get when clicking the blue gem on the status window?

Thanks for keeping up with the fixing of bugs blckfire, it is always easier to just put a bandaid on things and start new projects rather than actually fixing things properly so I take my hat off to you.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

blckfire wrote:-Worst case scenario, I will have to re-write the way status changes are tracked because the current way kinda stacks all the stats in one variable on each character...
I'll do this eventually, because it's just too bad the way it is. The problem is that it actually takes some time to do it right and test it out. So, I am really hoping I will not have to do it now.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

blckfire wrote:
blckfire wrote:-Worst case scenario, I will have to re-write the way status changes are tracked because the current way kinda stacks all the stats in one variable on each character...
I'll do this eventually, because it's just too bad the way it is. The problem is that it actually takes some time to do it right and test it out. So, I am really hoping I will not have to do it now.
You're no fun! :lol:
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Weird stats bug is now fixed.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

blckfire wrote:Weird stats bug is now fixed.
Awsome
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
blckfire
Scripter

Post by blckfire »

Things I'm going to clean up after you login with your characters again:
  1. 1- Guild Tag
    2- Guild Title
    3- Loyalty inside the guild/devotion
    4- Devotion
    5- Adventurer's Guild Ranking
    6- Virtue
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

blckfire wrote:Things I'm going to clean up after you login with your characters again:
  1. 6- Virtue
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....