Re: Shout outs

Post by Simmo »

I imagine you wrote the post like that:

Shoutout to you aswell :>
Thoorin

Post by Thoorin »

Thoorin wrote:To the ones who haven't whined about anything \o/

We've been open for like a week and people have already forgotten the workload done for us, and the fact that we haven't even seen everything yet.

Just saying...
Sad to quote myself, but it's friggin' frustrating to read the same people whining daily about every single thing.

If you have had some fun playing, if you haven't been whining here daily. Shout out to you.
The others, go outside and eat some yellow snow.
Cyrus Tegyr

Post by Cyrus Tegyr »

How do you define whining?

I'll say this I understand peoples frystration and perhaps their points of discontent are repetitive but for some their only concern is the issues regarding their class(es) they play.

I've as many of you ought to know have brought up many issues I believe ought to be fixed and in some cases have been quite short in terms of the tone and words I've used partly because I've made suggestions both privately and publicly and either had them shot down immediately by the staff without anymore discussion or worse yet been told its pointless to even suggest ideas for improvements until the major things are fixed. Well we're now sitting almost three months after the relaunch of pangaea and haven't heard a thing about the religion system for instance which seriously hinders 4 classes making them essentially unplayable since those classes were tweaked heavily to need tomes.

I'm surprised more people aren't voicing their concerns but of imbalance. I guess I'm a whiner. Kind of sick of this "stop whining and take your dose of Pangaea and like it. " If you want to know why I stick around here and continue to play, it is for the hope and vision I know Pangaea can become so i continue to put together ideas and as each them for when the "major things"are fixed but it is frustrating that we don't hear at least a regular update of what percentage the major projects are at in terms of completion.

Anyways, to the topic at hand, shout out to bipi for willingly selling me slimy eyes of newts and to those who have voiced their concerns and discontent, without public feedback and the majority just rolling along there is no way for the staff to know what may be broken or imbalanced. Its simple to look at code and see what it is doing but it doesn't always translate in game as it was intended.
The black market was a way of getting around government controls. It was a way of enabling the free market to work. It was a way of opening up, enabling people. - Milton Friedman
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Shout out to the marathon and the ones in it, 5 people killing me, ew xD
645-915-327
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Bloodtouch wrote:Shout out to the marathon and the ones in it, 5 people killing me, ew xD
Catching a fly is more appropriate description, btw upgrade you gear seriously.
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Ivan wrote:
Bloodtouch wrote:Shout out to the marathon and the ones in it, 5 people killing me, ew xD
Catching a fly is more appropriate description, btw upgrade you gear seriously.
I know, Im poor tho :'(
645-915-327
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

What do you expect being a robber? Surely picking victim and fighting on fair terms is your speciality. I wonder if you truely really seriously mean all victims should give a shout out for being ganged by robbers.
Thoorin

Post by Thoorin »

To Cyrus and a couple of people who sent me icq messages ^__^

Ofcourse giving feedback and new ideas is important,
but there's a difference in constructive feedback and just plain whining
without even being sure of what you say is true.

Ain't gonna start pointing fingers here tho, if you want to continue let's do it trough icq etc.

Happy holidays \o/
dwight

Post by dwight »

Ivan wrote:Catching a fly is more appropriate description, btw upgrade you gear seriously.
5 guys to catch a fly? Shout out to Bloodtouch for beeing a damn troublesome fly.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Ved Dwight wrote:
Ivan wrote:Catching a fly is more appropriate description, btw upgrade you gear seriously.
5 guys to catch a fly? Shout out to Bloodtouch for beeing a damn troublesome fly.
5 laws couldnt catch me while I was a robber, they even had paralyze rite.

Anyhow shoutout to the awesome OOC post from palma on the personal letters!