Xerxes

Re: "Inactive" religions

Post by Xerxes »

Kent, asshat! When are you going to recruit me into Imperial? :D
Bird location: 312331437
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Dyne wrote:Heeeh, Not much just thought id hop on for a bit and see whats going on in pang. about to half to grind and make some gold to pay off my old house taxes, *which im thankful i still have.*
Heh, it takes 8 years 4 months real life time to get your house value go to zero because of unpaid taxes :)

Pangaea is ~7 years old. :P
Dista

Post by Dista »

I know my opinion may not matter much to most of you veterans.. but it would be much better with active religions, as being new to pang myself, i have seen alot worse playerbase when i first arrived, but recently it is slowly turning in a new and better direction.
With the 'rejeuvination' or 'rebirth' of the religions it would enable players like myself to actually follow a religion and be able to maintain some guidance throughout the learning curve. If this system seems like a beneficial idea i think it should be taken seriously and not thrown to the side and forgotten about. We need our active veterans and gm's to take control of this situation and seriously consider doing something to fix it quickly.
"Come forth into the light of things,
Let Nature be your teacher."

- William Wordsworth
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Well I will try to log on sometime soon, so anyone wanting a shot at Imperial give me a few days, I really got to find all of Haldric's downloads for this game so I can install it again, I hate formats :(
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Anyone know where I can get a GOOD download of everything I need? The ones that are in the other sections aren't good and I can't seem to find Max/Haldric's web page..
regdab

Post by regdab »

i may have the aos saved on my computer from the website... i will have to start a search and i can possibly send it to you through msn or something, at school now tho, ill check when im home in 3 hrs or so.
~555-334-995
regdab

Post by regdab »

im on msn whenever you are... if you cant get on tonight i have no class tomorrow so i will naturally be online all day
~555-334-995
regdab

Post by regdab »

well i dont have it but if you have a iso player i could make an image of the cd and send it to you.
~555-334-995
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kent:

http://war-zone.sapo.pt/download.aspx?file=741

And what comes to the website:

I believe it was deleted by freewebtown.com because they require a certain amount of visits within a certain time period. Or maybe the noobs there thought my UO links were warez, neva know.

I think EA has stated that even if shard emulation was technically illegal they have no interest in restricting it - probs they consider it neutral or even positive for their bu$iness.

The clients are of course legal & free & downloadable from legal sources.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

today Nature got a new hp and law allso.
Tekstone has lost there guild stone , and are scarttered.

Alteran