Remove double gains when? and Inforce robbing again..when?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Dalton VanHosen

Re: Remove double gains when? and Inforce robbing again..when?

Post by Dalton VanHosen »

These gains i mean non gains are completely crappy. Since there is not many people on Pang anymore why not fix the gains. No double gains, No slow ass gains. regular gains. that would be nice. I forgot why i quit before. I think i remember now.

I sat down in the sewers a good part of yesterday. A very good part of yesterday, praciticing Intervention on sigils which should give you gains 91-100. I did not see a .1 gain at all yesterday.

Ok, so today I decide to change it up. I started blessing foci which gets you gains also, but it breaks foci like no other. Sat there for a good while again, burnt threw over 50 foci, and the foci wasnt even breaking every time either, and still no damn gains.

Please help a frustrated priest, or do it to save the game weve all enjoyed for quite some time. When Pang2 comes up. I dont plan on switching, nor do many people that ive talked too(before these slow ass gains came back into play)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Dalton, I did "Itum Fanum Divinus" up to 95 medi on my priest, becouse I gained like a baboon.
Still, you could ask somebody in your religion to bless a shitlaod of focis for you, that way you can macro a good while.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Blessing foci worked very, very well for me. I barely burned any focus though, perhaps I was just lucky. Let me know if you need help sometime, Dalton, I'll log in and see what I can do.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Imo double skill gains should have been taken off a month ago, if you didn't GM the skills you wanted GM in that time its cause you were slack, personally I am glad pang isn't ez mode anymore.