debate

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Tiffany Crewe

Re: debate

Post by Tiffany Crewe »

I want Malas. It is unique, and I like it.

I dont' really see how we will have a lot more players to ever require Malas again, so shuting it down will be as good as removing it. Honestly, though, when you have like 2 players online, it doesn't really matter if they are at two places on Britainia or one being on Malas while the other is on Britain.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

i suggest that you close malas at least but keep dungeons and make them so we can still hunt in them from fel.
also you could spawn some monsters in areas in fel wheres actually nothing. theres huge areas with just one raven in there.
291-697-526
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I can agree to shutting down Malas and Imperial, will suck to lose my stuff but if it is for the good of the shard then go for it.
Andrew De'lere

Post by Andrew De'lere »

Just popping in to day hi!
If this would have been done 2/3 years ago there might still be a playerbase :p
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

aldath c'om wrote:i suggest that you close malas at least but keep dungeons and make them so we can still hunt in them from fel.
also you could spawn some monsters in areas in fel wheres actually nothing. theres huge areas with just one raven in there.
Teleporters to the dungeons can be done or a few (Fel) dungeons could be spawned with traditional Malas monsters.
Kent Strider wrote:I can agree to shutting down Malas and Imperial, will suck to lose my stuff but if it is for the good of the shard then go for it.
And how will you loose your stuff?
Andrew De'lere wrote:If this would have been done 2/3 years ago there might still be a playerbase :p
This should/could of been done earlier, yes. The playerbase is another thing.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

keep doom at least as i havent yet had a chance to see it on pang
291-697-526
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

How will I lose my stuff? 60 piety or 50 piety will be completely unfeasible for me, making my priest worth nilch :P
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Kent Strider wrote:How will I lose my stuff? 60 piety or 50 piety will be completely unfeasible for me, making my priest worth nilch :P
Your priest is already worth nilch, as it isn't used.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Jan

Post by Jan »

No, it would mean i have to find logs and veins all over again since i only play merchants. It's way too much work especially for my smith and there goes 1000+ assay kits wasted. It might not be a big impact on the fighter class but big impact on merchants. so NO, should've closed Malas right after the item wipes not at this time.

I do log on automap most of the time so I don't see how I am playing on my own or what not.
In the big woods when you leave familiar ground alone, there will be feelings of curiosity and excitement, a little nagging of the dread. It is the ancient fear of the Unknown, and it is your first bond with the wilderness. -:-
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Boris wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:How will I lose my stuff? 60 piety or 50 piety will be completely unfeasible for me, making my priest worth nilch :P
Your priest is already worth nilch, as it isn't used.

- Boris
And your a dick, but I didn't say that aloud. Not much fun being in a religion no one really wants in ya know. Also I was agreeing with you, the playerbase definitely needs to be centered, sorry smiths, and only smiths.