Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Kent Strider

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Kent Strider »

Removed by Irming
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

You say we think we are above Dennac? No mortal man is above the gods.
But I say that we are above you Kent Strider, a peasant is above you. You cannot protect your own family.
You have no honor left. You are a disgrace for the mankind.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Removed by Irming
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

This is enough!

Kent, you shall come to altar, we have to talk.

And Thoeak, we have to meet too. I'll send my bird to your place and we arrange a meeting.
This is not the way we work together so we need to make few things clear.

Sincerely
Lily Shiar
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Mag'etherian

Max Dargon

Post by Mag'etherian »

To the King of Telborea,

Twice one of your soldiers have confronted me, demanding I pay tribute to a cause I already have. It makes me wonder if the soldiers you recruit really fully understand your Laws and ways of life or if they aren't just out for bloodshed, making them no more than a regular murderous thief. I would take this as mockery to your Kingdom. You stand for your own set of rules and laws to build a better Kingdom than Lord British has offered. Perhaps a mistake was made which gave him cause to believe I wasn't telling the truth and I would understand that, but hope it wouldn't be a repeatative occurance.

I told this man I had payed tribute and at first he left but shortly after came back accusing me of lieing. He did not even ask my name, so how would he know if I was lieing or not? Perhaps he remembered my face from the last time we met. But still I wonder about others who may fall to your mens blades under the same circumstances. I write this not to insult you or your men, or to cause any comotion. I simply want to express my concerns and hope occurances like these will not keep repeating themselves. I do appologizes as well if I offended your soldier or made him think I was being arrogant in our encounter. Nothing personal intended. I do not however enjoy being called a liar. I am a business man, nothing more.

Sincerely,

Zakarum
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I must apologies for this Zakarum. The messenger carrying the list with those of permission got lost and therefor the soldiers didn't have an updated list.
You shall of course have compensation for this. I will contact you for further information.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Tue May 10, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Together we shall stand strong

Telborea and Cult of Tekstone shall help eachother to gain a powerful kingdom that can fight invaders and infidels.
The temples of Dennac and K'arcan shall be in every major city.

There are many flaws in an alliance and Kent Strider was one. He no longers serves Dennac but wanders without faith.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

"King" Retard and his merry band of misfits. Your are really just a blood thirsty idiot with illusions of grandeur. How is it all of a sudden your a king? When I was in Malas running Imperial I quite remember you coming and hiding in my towns after robbing idiots. Weird how things change isn't it?
Telborean Resistance, Kent Strider
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Kent, watch out for your words.
How far have you reached? You are just some poor wondering ghost.
You failed Dennac, you have turned against us.

You are one dangerous person who is walking on these lands.
You are priority number one in my list, to be hunted down.

-M.D
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Ah yes I remember this "hiding". But as we all know you only speak false in desperation. You cannot protect your family as you couldn't protect your members.
I was in your town yes. But not hiding, I was killing your members infront of your altar.
Unlike you I am true too my word, but I will send a painting with my note so just too prove it. Maybe it will teach you not too lie.

Yes funny how things change indeed. You were a headpriest and I was wandering the land. Now I am a king and you just left your fourth religion. Seems you are unwanted in these lands.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.