Re: What are rules?

Post by Quintoz »

Melkor wrote:But.. isnt alteran in germany? :s
On... SUNDAY =).

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

dont have time for this right now , so i left the call to boris , he can inforce the rule about law having red alts , bann any that he sees fit , he is the best to handle this case i belive , since i have so little time , at the computer thise days , so i cant commet on what happens and what dosent happen.

Alteran
Kayla Strider

Post by Kayla Strider »

sorry i didnt know what to do when it happened i apologize
-Jack Cypher, Patriarch of Nature
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

You can't say that it is wrong I have a Law char. I am one of the few active red players that is spreading evil on this Shard. If i wasn't allowed to play Thoeak my Law char would not have been needed. Neither would the others.

But as it turns out I am able to play Thoeak, and I am able "rob" people. Obviously I can't hunt myself. But I am creating activity among the other Law to do so.
So far I haven't heard anyone get robbed and I was logged on Thoeak instead of Johnny. I hope people get my point here. I am not the only Law. But I am one of the few red.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kayla Strider

Post by Kayla Strider »

3 times today, they let Mike do it so as to seal the loophole
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kayla Strider wrote:3 times today, they let Mike do it so as to seal the loophole

What loophole? You ignore our roleplay and keep breaking our roleplay laws. Keep breaking the law and keep getting killed. Nothing is being looted. Maybe it should be dryloot so people understand that they are doing something wrong in-game.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

yeh yeh law should rp that they have push your front line to that pvp dry loot land thats the place for robbers after all. my two cents, you guys gotto admit its pretty piss poor that your allowed to have reds in the first place...
Kayla Strider

Post by Kayla Strider »

Biggs wrote:yeh yeh law should rp that they have push your front line to that pvp dry loot land thats the place for robbers after all. my two cents, you guys gotto admit its pretty piss poor that your allowed to have reds in the first place...
agree 100% this is getting old fast
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Biggs wrote:yeh yeh law should rp that they have push your front line to that pvp dry loot land thats the place for robbers after all. my two cents, you guys gotto admit its pretty piss poor that your allowed to have reds in the first place...

You didn't post this the other two times you ran from me. Oh your posting this now because I caught you?

While we at this let's make a rule wich requires all players to roleplay on Pangaea. I hope it ain't to much trouble Biggs, you know. To stand and roleplay.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Geez people, youre getting pretty pissy for not even being drylooted.

This is Ultima Online, death waits for you on every corner, so walk around with your eyes open.