Kayla Strider

Re: What are rules?

Post by Kayla Strider »

it probably wont get fixed anyway so i just quit logging on
-Jack Cypher, Patriarch of Nature
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Another one rides bus and another gets and another one gets on and another one rides the bus.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

lol it may not fix anything, but i sure as hell laugh with it :D
first, mike had the finesse of using the bold tool xD
then, i went to the last page of this topic to post and what i find?quintoz's post lol

kayla, calm down
it will eventually be solved, boris come online every now and then
it's not necessary to leave uo over it
a lot of shit happened to me, illegal shit even and i didn't quit because of that
not to mention, the ammount of crap tekstone had to support over the years :P
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Mike,you are my new idol ;D
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Don't bring this kind of crap to public boards. Use common sense and PM a GM in the future.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Oh, for, the, love, of, god. Seriously? You're only allowed to loot gold, gems and bandages (?). What the hell are you guys whining here? You've lost absolutely nothing!

The rule was implemented back in the days, thanks to me actually, due to my newbie Xaeron being robbed pretty much TWICE everyday by SoD. I lost two sets of armours and weapons f***ing day... and that was to SoD alone, sometimes some random robber decided to make it thrice a day. I spent hours after hours playing and hunting only to be robbed by the end of the same day. I lost plenty of D'spine sets when they were 150.000 each, D'rocks when they were 600.000 each and not to mention magic clothes. I rage-quit the game many times, yet I always came back. I whined to Repsak and other GMs each time, sometimes got my items back, sometimes didn't but after enough time an rule was set that you cannot be robbed more than once a week. And even then this rule was more like a line written on water, something to use common sense. Like if you're running around in auropians, begging to be robbed, you can and were robbed.

After getting enough I made Darian and once I was strong enough, instead of being robbed, I ruled the "red-market", pulled their strings and decided whom can and whom can't be robbed. After that those few who decided to solo against our posse, were quickly stoned.

Anyway, nowadays when looting rules are so restricted, such rule shouldn't even exist!
Ernil

Post by Ernil »

Gotta agree with darians and melkors post - I mean if you guys arent even getting drylooted, "AND YOU WHINE SO MUCH ?",and from what i see Johny is putting in some effort to write some decent roleplay, where as all of you are picking your noses doing fuckall apart from complaining on this and that.

Allthough i do have to agree on one thing. A law should never have a robber/red character - either quit law or delete your red char/pardon your red char. If im not mistaken this has always been the case when the rule that law cant have red chars was made back in reppy time.
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Times has changed Ernil. This time it was mine decision that can Law have criminal alts or not. I made simply poll at our forum, and it did end 100% YES.
Ernil

Post by Ernil »

Im guessing 100% of those were from law ? You should try doing a pool again and see what results youd get.

And yes times are changing again it seems.
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Ofcourse they were, it was made in Law forums. Johnny and co. wasnt part of Law back then. I dont have to ask any opinions in public.