What are rules?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ernil

Re: What are rules?

Post by Ernil »

Lol, those things shouldnt even be asked of law. It regards the entire pangaea not just the law community.

The example you thrown here is like if tekstone would vote on their forums to get veritas instead of keening. I wonder how the vote would go ...

For law players to get their tome a certain responsebility came with it. It seems times will have to change again if the majority of the playerbase will be up for it. Then again i cant be certain that the majority will want the change, so Boris will probably have to do one of his nifty pools again to get some votes up and running.
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Admins accepted that also. Want me to quote what boris said when I made this poll in law forums?
Mike

Post by Mike »

I do not want Tom, Dick and Harry dictating the rules of this game to me. The GM's already do that.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ernil wrote:Lol, those things shouldnt even be asked of law. It regards the entire pangaea not just the law community.

The example you thrown here is like if tekstone would vote on their forums to get veritas instead of keening. I wonder how the vote would go ...

For law players to get their tome a certain responsebility came with it. It seems times will have to change again if the majority of the playerbase will be up for it. Then again i cant be certain that the majority will want the change, so Boris will probably have to do one of his nifty pools again to get some votes up and running.
Due to recent events I think you just lost your right to post in this topic ;D.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Blide

Post by Blide »

I am also against Law having robbers. But only in fellucia. If Malas gets reopened, they should be allowed to be robbers only there like some of us had robbers, but we robbed only in Fellucia, never in Malas and we were blue there. I think that this should be applied as a rule. If Law is allowed to have robbers ooi should get their veritas and malleus then.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

If Law was not allowed to have red chars (Me and Mike). That would mean that the robber activity on the shard would basicly decrease to 0.

To me it's seems that it's what people want. A robber free shard and they are using our law chars for an excuse to make it that way.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

if you like so much to have a robber char you don't need to be law just so you can use a leet tome
there are 3 other religions
and you don't need to have a char in a religion at all
before law/robber was allowed, there were robbers, so
if robber activity gets down to 0 it simply means no one wants to make robbers, or to have its consequences
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Please lock this thread allready, its getting us nowhere, and fast :s