Identity Rule

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: Identity Rule

Post by Quintoz »

That's couse of your rage issues bro. However this topic isn't about discussing your problems it's about Identity rule.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Rofl, you and Mike love that "Mad bro?" stuff. It's funny cause your actually the mad ones. This should be in Ideas For Pangaea as well.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

No like ICQ convo's show you raging out and that whole thing in the general RP with Telborea, however unless you have something to input that anybody would actully care to read would you stop posting here?.

Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Quintoz wrote:unless you have something to input that anybody would actully care to read would you stop posting here?.
That applies to both of you. Stay in topic.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Yeah cause I was the one that totally went off-topic. :roll:
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Quintoz wrote:Since a few off us are playing this shard and another which shall not be named for my own security =) - I've begun to feel again that this rule is ridiclous since it works perfectly fine on this other shard and poeple see RP potential in it and since most of them have or is playing pang aswell it feel like the pang community is ready for this rule to be removed.
My original post.

Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

I'm pretty sure it would just bring dozens of ICQ msg's to the staff everyday whining how "he couldnt know my name plz punish him, look at this screenshot". And how can you or the other player actually proove he knows or doesn't know you. Exactly.
We have come along fine with how it is currently and I don't personally see dire need to change it. The negative effects compared to positive ones are too big as I see it.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I guess your right the pang community as a whole is very immature and needs script and shit to be able to follow rules and rp.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Completely agree with you Monad, it would just double the work for the GM's.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Quintoz wrote:I guess your right the pang community as a whole is very immature and needs script and shit to be able to follow rules and rp.
I'm not blaming anyone for immaturity but how people are used to play here. It might work for a while but in case of unclear situations it would be impossible to proove either side wrong or right.