New Robber Rule.

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Biggs

Re: New Robber Rule.

Post by Biggs »

there's rp involved in running you might just not see it...

"ahh I see theok milner n his band of thugs run for your lives!" (or recall like I do and say hmm maybe not today *log*)
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Then it is RP for me to attack them on sight but you might not see it.

"Ah that guy always run from me. This time I won't stop and say anything I'll just kill him"
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

After you've been robbed by someone you should be able to flee on sight from that same person. You don't need to wait, you know he's a robber and you can run away..And what johnny said just now makes sense too.

all could be solved if incognito potions made ppl blue.
or if there were no red chars but the guards attacked those.
no one would know they were robbers/evil until someone would tell them or they themselves have been attacked by those chars
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Then it should go the other way around too Glarundis, you know that you robbed that guy and you don't need to wait the second time you can just kill him............... .. .. .... .... ... . ........ ... . . . . and.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

For the record, I've never ran once. :lol:
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

well yes, but only if he ran away.
if he stopped, there's no need to avoid rp'ing with him..
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

Biggs wrote:there's rp involved in running you might just not see it...

"ahh I see theok milner n his band of thugs run for your lives!" (or recall like I do and say hmm maybe not today *log*)
I was kind of agreeing with this a few days ago, being able to run from a person should you "recognize their face". Thinking that being a RP basis enough to run from a "Red".

Two days ago I ran from Johnny after he said Halt... with this same notion in the back of my mind since he had killed me when I was in my base-class a 2 weeks prior. He did kill and Rob me after trying to run obviously, in addition to naming my pet something rather OOC *Chuckles* .... However I realized that my running was poor RP because it wasn't backed by anything IG.

Johnny caught me again today, but I didn't run, I stayed and had a conversation.
~639-910-660~
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Aerius wrote:
Biggs wrote:there's rp involved in running you might just not see it...

I was kind of agreeing with this a few days ago, being able to run from a person should you "recognize their face". Thinking that being a RP basis enough to run from a "Red".

Two days ago I ran from Johnny after he said Halt... with this same notion in the back of my mind since he had killed me when I was in my base-class a 2 weeks prior. He did kill and Rob me after trying to run obviously, in addition to naming my pet something rather OOC *Chuckles* .... However I realized that my running was poor RP because it wasn't backed by anything IG.

Johnny caught me again today, but I didn't run, I stayed and had a conversation.
I got a very important question for you sir. Did you realize this by the pets name?
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

No sir, was during a discussion with a friend about RPing Methods in PvP and such.
~639-910-660~
Masano

Post by Masano »

Boris wrote:
And what we do to running away a red name? Well, starts with a warning and if it continues, we'll start marking accounts for it ofcourse. It's legal to run away from a Halt, but running a away on sight due to the color of a name is surely another thing.

- Boris
The old rule (which I havnt seen has been changed anywhere) is that every player knows every other player on sight whether they have spoken to them or not. Therefore it is logical that upon seeing someone you know to be a robber or murderer you would run away rather than hang around for a chit chat.

Interections between aggressors and innocents should always be favourable to the innocent party for reasons which have nothing to do with RP.