Re: New Robber Rule.

Post by Simmo »

I killed Theoak Milner! Bow to me! almost
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

I'll just shut this case with a no.

This isn't just about robbing, it's PvP in general. It's easier for the staff to monitor PvP situations case by case, instead of a timeframe of x amount of time. Surely something can be figured out for running away from Halt and lets say you have 1-2h of time to attack on sight if you meet again. These things can be checked in the future when all the rules are being updated/discussed about.

Currently much bigger issues are being discussed and handled by the staff.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Boris wrote:I'll just shut this case with a no.

This isn't just about robbing, it's PvP in general. It's easier for the staff to monitor PvP situations case by case, instead of a timeframe of x amount of time. Surely something can be figured out for running away from Halt and lets say you have 1-2h of time to attack on sight if you meet again. These things can be checked in the future when all the rules are being updated/discussed about.

Currently much bigger issues are being discussed and handled by the staff.

- Boris
I think the amount of time for the attack on sight after RP is on 20min right now? That could be increased to several hours indeed.
Simmo wrote:I killed Theoak Milner! Bow to me! almost
I killed you 3 times today Simmo. Don't seek fame and fortune in lies!
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

lol i was running to log off and got killed im sure johnny remembers i just ran right past him he did say halt but i didnt have time to stop... and then i died so i had to spend more time to try and get my steed back lol and ended up late for class because of it lol i should have just hid outside of despise lol
Enkidu Gorwraith-Voice of the People
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

Zendrick wrote:i died so i had to spend more time to try and get my steed back lol and ended up late for class because of it lol i should have just hid outside of despise lol
See Johnny... SEE what YOU did?!
.....Shame on you
~639-910-660~
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

hahaha yeah jeopardizing my future for a suit of malachite , vamp bone and and obsy steed jeez :P
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

really if you shouldn't hunt with the risk of being robbed so close to class time you should of stopped rp'd that your in a rush n will go ahead with demands (as the rules allowed in loot) or pay the 10k... and not be robbed by a telby ;)
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Aerius wrote:
Zendrick wrote:i died so i had to spend more time to try and get my steed back lol and ended up late for class because of it lol i should have just hid outside of despise lol
See Johnny... SEE what YOU did?!
.....Shame on you
And I do not feel bad at all. Guess you should have stopped and said your in a hurry Zendrick Hmm...Hmm..? Hmm?
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

i died so i had to spend more time to try and get my steed back lol and ended up late for class because of it lol i should have just hid outside of despise lol
Or do what I did- stop hunting, use your merchant character to make money or macro some skill (it's what I did and I didn't miss classes because of it). Sure it will be boring as hell, but if you have lots of studying to do, macroing is pretty much all we have- be sure to have some alarm running every 4 minutes. Then, when you graduate, you'll have plenty of time to hunt/play especially if like me you have no life & friends :lol:
Zendrick

Post by Zendrick »

in retrospect yeah i wasn't complaining i was pointing out my own stupidity lol shit happens its UO it only exists to frustrate ..

Haha plus johnny i knew i was dead already lmao