How do you report for an illegal kill?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: How do you report for an illegal kill?

Post by Mike »

Kent Strider wrote:*shakes head*
What's crunkin' brobocop?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

KENT BRO WHEN ARE YOU GONNA PLAY AND KILL HIM SINCE YOU ARE SO PRO VASKADU GÖRA?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote:Well I could care less about the overall event no items were taken so it would seem, but I posted more out of curiosity as to the event's legality according to the rules. I mean the one guy was *rargh* angry, I'm just sad the rp was that poor. Here I bragged about the rp standards to people to get them to play and on their second day they get ganked mid conversation... really?
Ah well for your information it wasn't in "mid conversation". It was the end. My char Thoeak can only take this |--| much bullshit from someone that has broken his roleplayed laws.

But hey send the SS to a Staff member and make another topic. Whatever floats your boat brosef ;)

Apparently the shard really has slipped on the player base's rp standards, duly noted.

I hope you make sure to send your SS's too brosephine, the aggressor always has to prove it was legal. ;-)
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kat Asherstone wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote:Well I could care less about the overall event no items were taken so it would seem, but I posted more out of curiosity as to the event's legality according to the rules. I mean the one guy was *rargh* angry, I'm just sad the rp was that poor. Here I bragged about the rp standards to people to get them to play and on their second day they get ganked mid conversation... really?
Ah well for your information it wasn't in "mid conversation". It was the end. My char Thoeak can only take this |--| much bullshit from someone that has broken his roleplayed laws.

But hey send the SS to a Staff member and make another topic. Whatever floats your boat brosef ;)

Apparently the shard really has slipped on the player base's rp standards, duly noted.

I hope you make sure to send your SS's too brosephine, the aggressor always has to prove it was legal. ;-)
I agree. It's noted.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Argon
Game Master

Post by Argon »

Enough of this, we've seen it to much and if it continues there will be some jailings coming through.

About the subject, if an illegal kill then post to the staff by PM, it can be either me, Monad or Boris.

Argon
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

The whiner should also make sure the door don't hit him/her on the ass on the way out.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Quintoz wrote:The whiner should also make sure the door don't hit him/her on the ass on the way out.
+1
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kat Asherstone wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:

Did you send the SS or did the SS send you broseph?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Okay guys someone noticed you, take that hit of attention. You guys need the patch I swear. Do they make an attention patch yet?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:Okay guys someone noticed you, take that hit of attention. You guys need the patch I swear. Do they make an attention patch yet?
I belive this topic has been answer already. That was a very unnecessary post Kent. Lets lock it down =)
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2