The free city of Yew

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

The free city of Yew

Post by Johnny Walac »

Johnny Walac wrote:My name is Johnny Walac and I am the Chancellor of Yew. I write this message with the authority from our Headpriest Simmo Alverena. The free city of Yew and Order of Nature will not partake in the war against Order of Imperial or Order of Law. Our duty lies higher then that. The servants of Gaea shall once again be what it was. The free city of Yew have raised an army that will march against our true enemies. We shall hunt down those who possess a threat against Gaeas circle. In this message I warn all those who serve Dennac, I warn those who partake in the use of black magic or death magic. I also warn all those who affiliate with these people. The time of destruction is upon you. Order of Nature shall hereby on slay the enemies of this circle without mercy.

Signed
Chancellor of Yew
Johnny Walac
A new government has been founded in The free city of Yew, away from the corruption of Felucca. Order of Nature has ruled the town and shall rule it still but with help from the new government.

Signed
Chancellor of Yew
Johnny Walac
Mackean

Re: The free city of Yew

Post by Mackean »

does this mean you are going to harras necromancers?

~p
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Necromancers has always been a threat to this circle. They abuse the bridge between life and death for their own creation of evil. The chaos they create upon us is not acceptable. The free city of Yew has banned the users of death magic.

Signed
Chancellor of Yew
Johnny Walac.
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

well you have your reasons i suppose however i dont think its very logical that you call yew "the free city" when you are banning people

~p
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The free city of Yew do not aid the enemies of this circle. Neither do we aid criminals. The guards of Nature are guarding the citizens of Yew against these threats.

Signed
Chancellor of Yew
Johnny Walac
Mike

Post by Mike »

Alus had gathered a few townspeople in the square, an area covered by well-walked dirt rather than stone, and spoke to them from his seat on the back of his steed.

"Free men and women of Yew!

An interesting time has dawned. This town faces an immediate threat from the Cult of Tekstone. They intend to destroy natural life and bring about the unnatural. If they have their way our forested haven will be a devastated wastland and our skeletons will dance for their amusement while all we know and are attuned to is ruined.

The iron hand of Lord British has been withdrawn from this town. We have no duty to him. The sons and daughters of Yew will not be conscripted to die in the straits and on the beaches of the islands that are fought over, as the Imperial Order and the forces of Lord British wage war. Our concerns are far removed from their butchery. We do not, however, go free from strife. With freedom comes the responsibility to see to our own defenses. A militia has already been organized and has been fairly successful.

The Order of Nature believes in protecting all things natural. Life, whether plant, animal or human, should not be destroyed. To hunt and harvest are both parts of the natural cycle, but to burn and debase innocent life for pleasure or power is not, and now that we are free from false belief we will not have these things happen around this settlement, for it hurts us all. I call upon you free people to aid us, to govern the Free City of Yew in an alliance with the Order of Nature, once based on mutual respect and understanding. We hold that duty is important, but duty should never keep you far from home. Join us, to preserve the freedom of this city, and make it a haven for those who have had enough of tyranny and pointless war!"
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Today our new government was created. An era of freedom has begun. The Free City of Yew shall defy the tyranny that has grasped this land. The sin and corruption shall not get past our walls.

Statue Of The Liberated Yew

Signed
Chancellor of Yew
Johnny Walac
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

This statue marks the new era of Yew, the alliance between the free city and Nature will only allow it to grow stronger with time.
Castiel, The Mystical Old Bard.
Lily Shiar

Post by Lily Shiar »

Hurray!

Welcome new era and the free town of Yew!

As you can see, apocalypse is at the door. Town of Yew will be nothing more that one little death village that is filled with lost souls.
But yes, I agree that Yew is liberated, but not by you.

Sincerely
Cult of Tekstone
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

This apocalypse shall end!
Winning a battle doesnt mean that you have won the war. We have many faithful members who will once again stand against your Cult. Gaea has restored his glory, strength. We will march the dungeon of Wind. We are going to finish Dennac´s ruling and Lily - your leadership of this Cult will be destroyed.
Order of Nature shows no mercy against you.

Simmo Alverena
Headpriest of Nature