The free city of Yew

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: The free city of Yew

Post by Johnny Walac »

The new government has decided that Order of Law and Order of Imperial are not allowed in Yew until they have solved their dispute. We do not aid either side in their war and therefor they are not allowed to seek shelter amongst the guards of Gaea.

Signed
Chancellor of Yew
Johnny Walac
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

Im sorry Johnny but you are not head priest of nature.

Until Simmo says that he is no friend of Law's and shall not allow their prescence in Yew under any circumstances, even if Yew was being attacked by Tekstones.

Only then will i stop travelling to Yew. And even then if i knew Yew was being attacked i would go regardless of what Simmo says cause i have always considered the members of Nature as friends.

I will not fight in Yew without Nature's permission (unless i am forced into a fight), and i will not seek Yew for protection when fighting Imperials or other murderers. But i do not consider myself banned from visiting.

And this act of trying to forbid us entry to Yew only serves to break the bonds of friendship that nature and law have formed over many many years when really we should be standing together to face the oncoming threat from the Tekstones.

-Akkarrin
Second in Command of Law
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I urge you to take Johnny for his word and not make a misstake here Akkarrin, we still consider Law to be friends however we will not allow anybody who seeks to harm this circle through war or destruction to visist Yew, make peace with Imperial and settle your diffrences and the gates will be open to you again.

Castiel, The Mystical Old Bard.
Last edited by Quintoz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

we do not seek to harm Nature in any way, i am confused as to how you have reached this conclusion Castiel. Our fighting has never taken place in Yew to my knowledge, nor anywhere even near Yew?

-Akkarrin
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

All this hate treehuggers makes me sick.

_-Kat-_
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Iru Kandji

Post by Iru Kandji »

Akkarrin wrote:and i will not seek Yew for protection when fighting murderers.

Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

*Akkarrin aproaches the board sighing*

I was there seeking out a member of the Order of Nature to talk about the current situation (this was before i was apparently banned), when Iru walked in on me. Not wanting to fight in your temple out of respect i teleported out, it nearly cost me my life to do it.

I spoke about the situation to Xippy when i saw him in our temple asking him about how i should treat such situations in the future.

-Akkarrin
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Akkarrin, armors are made from metal ingots, thoose ingots used to be ore and that ore used to belong to a mountain. As the need for armors and weapons are greater so is the need for ingots and ore which means that slowly you are tearing through Gaea's mountains to fuel the war. Which is ultimatly hurting this world and will help bring destruction to it and untill the Order of Law and Order of Imperial have made peace we will not allow either of you inside the free town of Yew.
I hope this shed some light on the situation.

Castiel, The Mystical Old Bard.
Last edited by Quintoz on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hilda

Post by Hilda »

I'd be curious to know where your armor comes from, Castiel.

-Maerynn
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

ores arent alive, what did they teach you in that little temple school of yours?

~p