Macrocheck complaint

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Boris
Admin

Re: Macrocheck complaint

Post by Boris »

heryan wrote:Accoring Boris extremism, UO-pangaea is still more important then your dad having an heartattack...
Ofcourse not. This is just a game.

That's something a lot of players forget. Passion is good, but too much passion goes over the edge. Playing with feeling is good, but playing with too much feeling is bad. When you start taking various actions of other players, staff members or the game itself personally, you do have a problem. Slow down and realize this still is just a game. Relax, drink a beer and log again tomorrow. This is not directed to anyone, I generally mean this to the whole playerbase.

A change can be done, but nothing comes for free. If you want more answering time, I'll give you more jailing time aswell for those missed checks. Everything goes hand in hand.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

what about 2 hours to answer a macrocheck along with 6 months jail time if you fail? :D:D

people won't freak out about watching the screen all the time, but real afk'ers will be punished heavily

(joking)
Piri

Post by Piri »

Glarundis wrote:what about 2 hours to answer a macrocheck along with 6 months jail time if you fail? :D:D

people won't freak out about watching the screen all the time, but real afk'ers will be punished heavily

(joking)
You'd just forget about it if it was 2 hours, atleast i know i would.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Piri wrote:
Glarundis wrote:what about 2 hours to answer a macrocheck along with 6 months jail time if you fail? :D:D

(joking)
You'd just forget about it if it was 2 hours, atleast i know i would.
gms must have truly free time to agree to that... you know gm checks?
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Boris wrote:A change can be done, but nothing comes for free. If you want more answering time, I'll give you more jailing time aswell for those missed checks. Everything goes hand in hand.

- Boris
Sounds good to me, if you fail a 10 min check you deserve it.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Keep the timer, keep the punishment.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Like Monad said, do a poll!
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Brax Bender

Post by Brax Bender »

Couldn't you page a GM right as you had just failed to prove you were at the computer and they would not drop you? Or did i dream that.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Brax Bender wrote:Couldn't you page a GM right as you had just failed to prove you were at the computer and they would not drop you? Or did i dream that.
Only if the macrocheck bugged or such, not just because you barely misssed it.