Attention Citizens of Telborea

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Mike

Attention Citizens of Telborea

Post by Mike »

Citizens of Telborea

We are currently performing a census to determine how many loyal and honest citizens are part of the Kingdom. This process will go on for one week. At the end of the week, anyone who has not renewed his citizenship will no longer benefit from Legio XII Victrix' protection and will be considered a foreigner.

To renew your citizenship contact me or one the officers of Legio XII Victrix. If you have paid your tax you will be know as a "Citizen of Telborea" to the world. If you have not yet paid your tax this will be handled at the same time. Members of significant guilds who insist on keeping their guild titles must offer alliances to the Kingdom of Telborea to continue their collective citizenship.

Darkness falls over this world, not only as the cold shadow cast from the tyrant of Britain, but also from a coming scourge of violence, anarchy and desolation. Find sanctuary under the banner of Telborea.

Gaius Lucretius
Censor
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Re: Attention Citizens of Telborea

Post by Kent Strider »

Once again another way for your "King" to kill off anyone he happens to see in the wild. No longer does he just want 7,000 gold, oh wait he increased it to 10,000 didn't he? Right, now he wants everyone to join his little guild or else he will begin killing them once again.

You people accuse the Law of being corrupt when a man like this exists? Ridiculous.

~Kent Strider, Guardian of Law
Mike

Post by Mike »

Citizens of Telborea

The ongoing census will serve to determine who will gain entrance to the promised land to break new land under the glorious banner of Telborea. Citizens, register today for your place in our new province.

Gaius Lucretius
Censor
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Dargon

Post by Dargon »

The De'Mauno Shop wishes to continue harvesting and hunting on Telborean soil, under the protection of Legio XII Victrix.
Philip Azevedo:
na dude, fu*k uni... that shit wont lead you anywhere
pang on the otherhand....
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Excellent. I shall contact you for further information.

Thoeak Milner
Mike

Post by Mike »

Attention all citizens

The time of the Census is coming to an end. The results show that only a minority have sworn a true oath to the Kingdom of Telborea, while the rest have merely given lip service to our cause. They shall stand without protection.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Wait what?? Troy Blackheart here, I have paid my taxes in full, not really wanting to join the guild though as Law mercilessly attacks your members from what I hear..What do I do?

Troy Blackheart
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

you do this

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
Mike

Post by Mike »

To that I can only say that there is a choice. Either you plead to be a citizen of Telborea and join us, or stay a subject of Lord British. Until now Law has not attacked civilians of our Kingdom, although we can not rely on them separating soldiers from civilians. You can rest assured that forces beyond our own have an interest in protecting those who join the Kingdom.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Deal, I will join your glorious kingdom then,

Troy