Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Mike

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Mike »

Legio XII Victrix and the Cult of Tekstone paid the seat of corruption and misery, Britain, a visit.

The Order of Law tried to bring more people into despair under the heel of tyranny, and paid the price in blood.

"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

Yes, there was an invasion on Britain today. I was standing outside the Britain bank and witnessed for myself first hand, the chaos and destruction, or an attempt at such a thing anyways. Allow me to reveal some paintings of what also happened today during this moment.

Now for the final one. That shows not only Law has fallen this day, but the oppresors who invaded, at least one that I witnessed for myself! Fell to a patrolling guard.

Citizens of the land. Hear me out. At first, we are harassed to pay a tribute of 10,000 coins and sworn an oath of protection and freedom in the lands. Now they demand that we unite under one banner or we'll not be forgiven, if I do recall. At least one of us Wolf Pack was told this last eve. So in other words, we either drop whatever union we fall under and join under their banner of Telborea, or we will pay in blood. Well I tell you, as a citizen who has payed tribute. I did not feel protected from these Telboreans during the invasion of Britain today. As this Cult who they banded with in the assault, summoned forth guards, which ran me through, taking the breath right out of me. I needed immediate assistance in tending the wounds. Protection? LIES! All you are doing is bringing an un-wanted nor needed war to every citizen in the lands. How dare you say you offer us protection. We join under your banner, then we're at war with the Kingdom of Britania and the Lawful Order it hires.

I've payed my tribute a long time ago, now leave me be! If you can't remember everyone who has, then maybe you should take up another path in life. Not constantly make demands to make things easier for you's only.

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

~~~~Zakarum~~~~
-Adept Blacksmith-
---The Wolf Pack---
***648-661-526***
Mike

Post by Mike »

You would do well to calm yourself and realize that you can either be a citizen of Telborea or a subject of Lord British, but not both.

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

7,000 coins, no nevermind 10,000 coins...Not good enough, now join this guild! Whats next you will take our first born sons?!

Holger Pious
Mike

Post by Mike »

When you paid, you paid to become a citizen. If you refuse to act like a citizen of Telborea, the fault lies with you.

Mackean

Post by Mackean »

could i get some corn chips with that citizenship or does that come with a case of heavy blockage in britains sewers

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
Mike

Post by Mike »

The battle in the mountain pass ended with a resounding victory for the alliance against the tyranny of Lord British. This sends a clear message across the land. Do not fear the tyrant.

Decurion Lucius Camulus

"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

funny Lucious i dont remember you or any Telboreans getting a single one of those kills. Though if you really want to fight instead of run away like you did today feel free to come see me.

-Akkarrin
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

You probably don't remember because you died.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

but i took Lucious and Johnny down with me.

-Akkarrin