an Ideer how to balance things

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Alteran

Re: an Ideer how to balance things

Post by Alteran »

allright they went off the list too then .

Druid and tamers.

Alteran
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

lol at this...
no offence... but some of those classes you mention risk loosing the dragon if they die not like most others (as they have to wear a cloth in order to be able to have a dragon OR be heigthen and choosen animallore as one of 3 skills)

Either way if you both remove priest and archer + necro from being able to carry dragon i like my dragons refunded, because thats utterly BS, fair anough you wanna hit down on the strongest class in game as someone feels they not getting their piece of the cake, but just making a cleansweep like that is plainly stupid.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

hurry and go sell them , you can still have them you just cant use them raven.

Alteran
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Woo! So my druid is now actually one-of-a-kind when it comes to hunting! Gotta get myself a great2
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

Sell them lol...to a vendor you mean?

Yeah well tbh now that we are nerfing alot of classes, not to mention tamer will be outta buisness, not that it really matters they can easily make fortunes by selling to vendors, but the idea about merchant should interact by their trade with others, just got blown with this move for tamers for sure.

Im just wondering what will be next to balance shard... but I guess we continue to those who wants "balance" are the best hehe, or we could all just reroll.

Im just wondering when smiths gets a kick in the head as well, we surely make too much gold also.

i just find it funny it all started with it would be easier to just nerf ONE class (originally priest) than boost others... and now we ending up nerfing 10 classes, and proberly more to come in a week or two
Ravniel

Post by Ravniel »

The point wasn't only nerf priests, there was also point to nerf pokehunting, wich clearly accomplished by doing that.

Of course there will be side effects aswell - huge nerf for the classes wich used to be able to pokehunt. Uh, That was the point kinda, give the pokehunting opportunity to only to the classes wich got rp-reason for that.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

As a tamer I'm happy: I made enough money already, more than I could use. In a way I feel this as a boost (not for powergaming purposes, because taming and selling draggys would get me more income), but the character is now one of the few dragonlords.

And for druid; druid's spells are meant for blessing and cursing melee abilities, this has traditionally made druid the pokehunter class. Druid's own offensive direct damage spells pack no punch and druid is totally elemental or dragon dependent.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

for now i have removed it from priest , but it will change when i get better time.

Alteran
Houston

Post by Houston »

Nice work alty.

However, now we need to tweak some tamed mobs.

Now we can even roll back on the "petslot" change where it used to be a year ago. ;)
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

(deleted) seems like eldaric posted about the same issue already at the game based questions.