-Blessed items only be used by members of the religion...

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Monad
Game Master

Re: -Blessed items only be used by members of the religion..

Post by Monad »

We will let this current system run for a while and see how it goes. Just continue playing normally. Debate here is not really fruitful anymore if I'm honest since we have done our decision for now. Might chance to the second option if we see need for it, but not now.
Thanks for the input everyone anyways.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Yup, we're dicks for now. We roll with this and might tune religion damage to make it more fair.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Yeah thanks for letting us go at it for a while before letting that info slip out. I hope you'll take player input before you make a large change the next time. To be honest this seems like one of those panic nerfs that have not been thought through, and I'm not trying to disrespect you guys or stir up trouble. I just think there will be better decisions made that way.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I think its a great change, if you want to use religious blesses join the religion.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

I do not categorize this as a massive change.

I'd also like to remind we have a scripter nowdays. We can test and try out new things. Over-reacting before even testing things out isn't open minded at all.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Boris wrote:I do not categorize this as a massive change.

I'd also like to remind we have a scripter nowdays. We can test and try out new things. Over-reacting before even testing things out isn't open minded at all.

- Boris
It directly affects them IG, is why the rage.
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

It's fair. You can't touch their holy tome, why should you be able to touch items blessed with the same power? Besides, it's a cheap mechanic that should have never existed in pvp. If you're not in a religion, you don't deserve the bless. But whatever, people will either ignore me or the Telborean buddies will flame me.

Blah blah.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Uzriel Raven wrote:It's fair. You can't touch their holy tome, why should you be able to touch items blessed with the same power? Besides, it's a cheap mechanic that should have never existed in pvp. If you're not in a religion, you don't deserve the bless.

100% this.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Fang-Qui Droma wrote:Imperial just started to step up and at least take on one of the three ruling forces. Not newbie friendly players, but the "badasses" of the server.
Not to nitpick but up until the peace with Law there was an unofficial war with Telborea for quite some time. The war with Nox was a result of one guild wanting to remain historically accurate with it's own history, we get it, we respect it, but one action requires another, no hate or animosity on our part however. Most of Imperial respects those peeps in Nox. What you see on the public boards is probably the only window into what is going on, Imperial related, and we attempt to make it public knowledge, as needed. My reasoning for pointing it out however is to make sure the facts are correct.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Mike wrote:I just think there will be better decisions made that way.
Testing phase probably works best this way.