-Blessed items only be used by members of the religion...

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: -Blessed items only be used by members of the religion..

Post by Quintoz »

Would be nice if somewhere down the road Gm's could look into the idea where you would take religon damage if you had blessed items on you. For the reason that then you wouldn't be hurt as far as PvM goes and where this nerf was really aimed at : PvP you would only take religon dmg if you had blessed items.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Boris wrote:The whole PvM issue is over the top. If people see no longer use for priests for hunts (in a non-religious groups), they're either drunk, on drugs or mentally challenged.

- Boris
No. You misunderstood. Priest is never useless. It's the rest of the characters that are now useless in a hunt - compared to people with blessed weapons.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

it's true, but that's already true for those guilds that pvp/pvm without the help of a religion, they are worse than ppl with blessed weapons. They have to do it the hard way, without any religious bless, while religious (or guilds hunting with them) have the religious advantage.
let's get rid of invalesco materia then? :roll:
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Don't see the connection of being useless without a bless. For the past 2 months, the best hunts have been performed by The De'Mauno Shop with 0 piety. The whole world doesn't work around piety.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

so you do watch over us... :P
great hunts, even though we had a "minor" incovenience once haha
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Boris wrote:Don't see the connection of being useless without a bless. For the past 2 months, the best hunts have been performed by The De'Mauno Shop with 0 piety. The whole world doesn't work around piety.

- Boris
Before: Yu are sympathic to a religion. Have a priest friend in there. You go on a hunt with your baba. He blesses your weapon to make it stronger. You are beneficial to that friend because your hits take good chunk of monster health.
After: Yu like religion, you go on hunt. YOUR CHAR is not as useful because damage wise his blessed sceptor is stronger then your non blessed maul...
Thats is all
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Still not feeling it.

We'll see how the current system works and do changes if needed.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Just to satisfy my urges to point out something:
With the second option you provided this wouldn't be a problem. A non religious guy can still hunt with priest and benefit everyone with its higher damage rate thanks to blessed weapon. With out bless its allot lower
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

they can still help, but not as much as before.
what's better, a priest with blessed weapon + a one or two barbarians without blessed weapon, or a priest with blessed weapon alone?
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

two priest with blessed weapon is better then 2 baba with out blessed weapon.
Priest and baba with blessed weapon was a happy mirage, neal back in the days was my bottom wife(bitch). He tanked better then me due to his ridicules armor and healing, and I do the damaging with 100 tactic and high str.(PLUSS blessed weapon)
With this change i peaty much have to change my game-play dramatically and minimize interaction with religion and increase interaction with guilds.