Question for the GM's

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

DonovinMorker

Question for the GM's

Post by DonovinMorker »

I have a friend of mine that suggested this game to me and I have fallen in love with it. This server is the best i have come across on all 200 listed best servers. This person used to play this game over 6 years ago, but the person was banned, and then the server went down. my question on her behalf is since it is run by a new person ( so she/he says) and since the server was down and then came back after a year or so, does that ban still apply to said person? It has been a long time and he/she is worried about coming back just to get in trouble. I would love to play with someone on this server that i know in real life and who knows this game more then i do. So, my question is, can he/she come back now that it's all new? Thanks a million :)

To fellow players, G.M's and Admins, This server is amazing, i'm glad i can be apart of it :)
* Scribbled in fine handwriting*
-Donovin
Johnny Walac

Re: Question for the GM's

Post by Johnny Walac »

Don't need a GM to answer this one.

Banned accounts

Once banned from Pangaea, you are not allowed to play anymore, but you can however apply for a new account 6 months after the banning. If at least 50% of the staff votes yes, you will be allowed back. No more then 3 applications can be send and no less then 6 month between them. To apply send a mail with your old accountname, all your old characters names and the reason why you where banned to a GM or Admin.

Welcome.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

well, i'm not sure it matters anymore, atleast on the account issue.
it's been ages, so the account probably doesn't even exist anymore. and i heard there was a pardon given to anyone a while back?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Glarundis wrote:well, i'm not sure it matters anymore, atleast on the account issue.
it's been ages, so the account probably doesn't even exist anymore. and i heard there was a pardon given to anyone a while back?
If the account don't exist anymore it's pretty much the same procedure.

Ask for new account.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

It's important to inform the staff. The IP's and accounts don't vanish.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Hmm, wasn't all banned players welcomed back here once the control of the shard changed hands? At least I remember someone asking of this before and I think Boris welcomed them all.

As long as they behave nicely now. And as long as her name isn't Ashley Clark.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

All are welcomed, but when double (or more) accounts are coming from the same IP, it'll just lock up your account untill the issue is solved. If you tell us in advance and explain the scenario, it's another thing.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
DonovinMorker

Post by DonovinMorker »

Yeah her name is Ashley Clark but i'm not sure what her character names were. I've known her for going on 6 years now. From the horror stories I've heard in the past about her she has grown up. She has a kid now and soon to be married and she has gotten over the childishness she has when she did play here. She was only 13 when she was playing on here apparently. she is now 21. I'm no fixing to get myself in trouble for her but she just wanted to make sure if she could come back. She doesn't want her old account back. She says she would rather start fresh because its a new clean slate. She says she doesn't know you Darian. Why could she have possibly done that made everyone hate her so much she won't tell me. This is just a game and it would still be dead apparently if boris and willie hadn't of put it back up. She is a grown women now. If she was allowed back i would take full responsibility for her, and that's saying a lot for me because i love this game/shard.
* Scribbled in fine handwriting*
-Donovin
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

OMG!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

DonovinMorker wrote:Yeah her name is Ashley Clark.

IT RETURNS!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

HIDE YOUR WOMEN, YOUR CHILDREN, AND EVEN YOUR MEN IF YOU LIKE THEM!!!

Vaux, hide baby!! I must protect you!!

On a legit note, does this mean your the guy she was with when she was playing back then? Ziggurrate Blood or something like that? And 13? She said she was in her 20s then.