Question for the GM's

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Tyrion

Re: Question for the GM's

Post by Tyrion »

Azrael wrote:
DonovinMorker wrote:Yeah her name is Ashley Clark.

IT RETURNS!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

HIDE YOUR WOMEN, YOUR CHILDREN, AND EVEN YOUR MEN IF YOU LIKE THEM!!!

Vaux, hide baby!! I must protect you!!

On a legit note, does this mean your the guy she was with when she was playing back then? Ziggurrate Blood or something like that? And 13? She said she was in her 20s then.
Irrelevant commentary. Have to be willing to give people a chance to prove themselves again. You know this more than anybody Azrael. I don't have a problem with her coming back, but her actions IG should be scrutinized.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Tyrion your the absolute last person to be given advice. You blamed me for something I wasn't even involved in and did not care what the fellow members said.

Til this day, I will still tell you the truth, I wasn't involved in that, I even gave you evidence that it could have been someone else, but you didn't care. So unless your trying to forgive yourself to hasty actions and stop blaming others. Don't question my commentary. Thanks?

And I am up for people having second chances, by all means let her play. The more the merrier!!
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

To be honest, I only knew Ashley by her name. Thomas, Tomas or something... Thomas Tacher? Her boyfriend was a monk and a member of Tekstone if I'm not completely mistaken. I never personally had anything against her. She just became a taboo of a sort, I don't even know why... I know, I'm a newbie in this matter but could someone shed some light on the matter of what did she even do wrong? I know she was quick and loud of her tongue, and I have a faint memory of some house robbing a friend?

Anyway, I just threw the Ashley Clark as a joke. Although I did have an odd feeling you were speaking of her... must have been my sixth sense in action.
DonovinMorker

Post by DonovinMorker »

she said she was in her 20's? My god no. She was 13/14 back then. Me no that was her ex husband. It was an arranged marriage. I'm 36 and i know her through her mother and her son's father. I'm just a good friend :). the horror stories all make sense to me now knowing you all thought she was 20 and acting like a child hahahaha. Oh my god i laughed so hard when i seen that. I can assure you she is nothing like she used to be. after having her son she grew up completely. Full time job, college student, an almost 2 year old, and she divorced that douche zigg. He's the one who got her pinned for the banning. She still won't tell me how but its not really my business. All i ask on her behalf is just give her a chance to redeem herself. Also i would very much like to have at least one person on this server i know. She knows alot about this game and can help further me and my characters so i can become a memeber of a religion like i want to. As for the tekstone no she says he was never in tekstone, he was just a necromancer. thanks to everyone who thinks she can have a second chance. i'll tell her as soon as she is home from school. Thanks!!!
* Scribbled in fine handwriting*
-Donovin
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Azrael wrote:Tyrion your the absolute last person to be given advice. You blamed me for something I wasn't even involved in and did not care what the fellow members said.

Til this day, I will still tell you the truth, I wasn't involved in that, I even gave you evidence that it could have been someone else, but you didn't care. So unless your trying to forgive yourself to hasty actions and stop blaming others. Don't question my commentary. Thanks?

And I am up for people having second chances, by all means let her play. The more the merrier!!
Was talking about being in Tekstone and then leaving, coming to Imperial and the vote being difficult to pass with many people knowing your past and then being excommunicated from Imperial and going to Law only to be excommunicated a few months later. No idea why you're dredging up old history.
Brax Bender

Post by Brax Bender »

Seems like I remember a Deshawn Jones that was always close with her ig. Are you that guy?
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Was Deshawn the cook alyways running around with the Dolphin Hide armor?

This will be a strange reunion of sorts.
632-140-419
Biao

Post by Biao »

Boris wrote:It's important to inform the staff. The IP's and accounts don't vanish.

- Boris
If that was true.. i would had my characters still ! :(
Still dont understand why you cant just give me my skills back, since it was a server issue... same with aznar.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Darian Darkmind wrote:To be honest, I only knew Ashley by her name. Thomas, Tomas or something... Thomas Tacher?
My god no why would you connect us to each other? That was my mage, Thomas Thatcher that your talking about!!
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Biao wrote:
Boris wrote:It's important to inform the staff. The IP's and accounts don't vanish.

- Boris
If that was true.. i would had my characters still ! :(
Still dont understand why you cant just give me my skills back, since it was a server issue... same with aznar.

They're not gonna give 100+ people their characters/skills back.

Just join the daily grind like the rest of us, friend.