Question for the GM's

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

DonovinMorker

Re: Question for the GM's

Post by DonovinMorker »

No brax i have no idea who that is by person, i only know about him from the book that she wrote. 1300 page book with 13 chapters, it has alot of ppl mentioned in it that's only how i know them by name and not by playing with them. This is my first ever character on this game. She told me about it and how awesome this game is and how this server is the best she ever played on. I didn't want to go back to WoW so she suggested UO to pass the time. I do admit, it is a lot more difficult then WoW but it is much better. So is she allowed to come back?? As stated i take full responsibility for her, even though i know she has grown up significantly.
* Scribbled in fine handwriting*
-Donovin
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

DonovinMorker wrote:So is she allowed to come back??
Yes. Just PM me her account name so we can keep track on previously banned players.
Biao

Post by Biao »

Vaux27 wrote: They're not gonna give 100+ people their characters/skills back.

Just join the daily grind like the rest of us, friend.
The shard barelly have 50 players... if we consider most of them have their acc, since i saw couple guys i knew, that leaves really few people who lost their acc.

And maybe the population on server would actually increase. I bet couple guys alredy tried to came back and left when they notice their acc isn´t there anymore.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Biao wrote:
Vaux27 wrote: They're not gonna give 100+ people their characters/skills back.

Just join the daily grind like the rest of us, friend.
The shard barelly have 50 players... if we consider most of them have their acc, since i saw couple guys i knew, that leaves really few people who lost their acc.

And maybe the population on server would actually increase. I bet couple guys alredy tried to came back and left when they notice their acc isn´t there anymore.

What would be the fun in having all your skills back?

We have much more than 50 people try to return over the years, wanting the same thing. I don't blame you for wanting your hard work returned, but it just can't be done. Everyone else has let it go including myself, so now we have the enjoyment of building a new group of great characters. After all that's what makes Pangaea fun, the challenge.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I disagree Vaux, in every other online game I play I can leave for a year or two and come back without my skills disappearing and I still have fun.

PS
I got no problem with her returning just don't be breaking those rules!! ^_^
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Azrael wrote: You blamed me for something I wasn't even involved in and did not care what the fellow members said.
I know what you are talking about.
And it wasn't Azreal.

Let's just call it extremly well played political warfare.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Azrael wrote: You blamed me for something I wasn't even involved in and did not care what the fellow members said.
I know what you are talking about.
And it wasn't Azreal.

Let's just call it extremly well played political warfare.
Believe me, if I was involved, I would take credit for it. But sadly, I can not take another mans credit.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Mkays, continue in ICQ or something. Has nothing to do with the topic which is solved already.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

I seriously tought about Ashley before I even have read the name!!!

PURE SOULS!!!! *LOVE*
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

Can't see why she wouldn't deserver a second chance, as long as she abide the rules
Bird location: 312331437