Super DragonHunter 2000 Turbo | maybe ILLEGAL TO USE

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Re: Super DragonHunter 2000 Turbo

Post by Ivan »

Perhaps no one likes me? anyway i couldnt less care if they didnt.

But peoples should realy take a good look at 3d client and tell me what in its graphics look nice? post pictures or soemthing i haven't seen anything in it that my eyes could stand more than 1min...
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

THAT WAS NOT THE POINTS.
THE POINTS WAS THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LET POEPLE USE 3D IF THEY WANT.
God, do I need to caps everything for you or what?.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

You do get used to 3D after a while. I mean, yeah... Some of the statics and graphics show up as black, but Geryn is as fast as greased lightning. Even blind people get used to being blind after a while.
Grolik Lognar

Post by Grolik Lognar »

Yeah. i used 3D before. Started using 2D for macroing then for my Necro. Now im used to it, and i do think 3D looks wierd.
But i dont wanna ban it for being better. I will probably start using it again
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Well, if you want to be technical... Graphics are richer, more detailed. I mean, an Elemental in 2D looks like a random vortex thingy, but elementals in 3D have a reallllllly cool animation. Trees look nicer, and though it lags, having Tree Sway on can be neat at times. Monsters look better when they're attacking.

What looks terrible, is your main character. I mean, Law Whites looks sooooo much cooler in 2D, same with the horse, but...
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

huh what ever... i was just asking :d anyway im annoyed about that i cant pvp with 2d because of the speed difference (which i can overcome in 1on1 battles with few different ways) but if there is more people than 1 its a lot harder... I dont have anything against people who like 3d client but the speed difference is the thing i hate... if it could be fixed it would be awesome but it seems it cant be fixed which i cant realy understand... and i've heard that banning 3d client or 2d client is impossible...

EDIT: i think 3d clients models are fucked up aswell the horse cutting cloaks... colors are rich... tree weaving... well i think they tried a bit too much when they were making it...

EDIT2: i mean some of the models aint done with patience and they look like s*** like ostard it looks like a big chicken... there are others aswell... they could have been made better...
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Ivan wrote:huh what ever... i was just asking :d anyway im annoyed about that i cant pvp with 2d because of the speed difference (which i can overcome in 1on1 battles with few different ways) but if there is more people than 1 its a lot harder... I dont have anything against people who like 3d client but the speed difference is the thing i hate... if it could be fixed it would be awesome but it seems it cant be fixed which i cant realy understand... and i've heard that banning 3d client or 2d client is impossible...

EDIT: i think 3d clients models are fucked up aswell the horse cutting cloaks... colors are rich... tree weaving... well i think they tried a bit too much when they were making it...
I used to be in that same position... Until I bought my laptop. Now worrying about getting beaten by lag is a thing of the past. Besides, if you lag, you have to learn to compensate for that lag by making sure in a fight not to let your HP go down anywhere near what your opponent is hitting for, and run in zig-zags, not straight lines.

Failure to learn how to fight while at a disadvantage is your own fault. Because you get pwned everytime you fight because you lag, you constantly spam that you want priests nerfed, and 3D banned... Sounds more like the qualities of a sore loser rather than a logical thinker.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Ivan, dosen't matter if your in 2d or 3d in pvp, your still going to die hard.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Priest nerf is for balancing shard atm pvp rulers are priest there aint better class into it 2 priests can beat up everything they want if they know what they do... atm nearly everyone got 50 piaty so :/

Aswell priest rules pvm quite a lot because of 100 healing and many other things... i think law priest with 50 piaty aura, g heals and 100 healing could beat most of shards monsters without leaving from their sight even for a second. Even 100 healing + g heals is already uber in pvm... (expecting to priest have over 80 resisting spells and him using bless)

3d client banning is thing that i want so there would be more people on both sides helping since 2d client is totaly more popular than 3d client and i've talked to many peoples that wont pvp because of the speed difference...

aswell i had good chances against you at jhelom when we did duel... only problem its hard to make tactics which work to 2 people... 2 peoples trying to catching me... its nearly mission impossible...

Most of people simply use 3d client ONLY in pvp situations when its better than 2d because of its speed.

Daemorth wrote:Ivan, dosen't matter if your in 2d or 3d in pvp, your still going to die hard.
oh i will? i dont realy belive...
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ivan wrote:Priest nerf is for balancing shard atm pvp rulers are priest there aint better class into it 2 priests can beat up everything they want if they know what they do... atm nearly everyone got 50 piaty so :/

3d client banning is thing that i want so there would be more people on both sides helping since 2d client is totaly more popular than 3d client and i've talked to many peoples that wont pvp because of the speed difference...

aswell i had good chances against you at jhelom when we did duel... only problem its hard to make tactics which work to 2 people... 2 peoples trying to catching me... its nearly mission impossible...

Most of people simply use 3d client ONLY in pvp situations when its better than 2d because of its speed.
Man up and use 3d. If your comp cant handle UO in 3d it's time to upgrade. Everyone, that's one hundred percent, of the people here are sick of your whining.

Basically you are telling us that you are shit, and therefore everyone else should also be shit. Maybe it's time to step out of the fecal matter instead of trying to pull people into it.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota