Super DragonHunter 2000 Turbo | maybe ILLEGAL TO USE

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Geryn Farodae

Re: Super DragonHunter 2000 Turbo

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Houston wrote:Well, its not the only time i did it.

A week after that, i went there with a priest and he had to leave.
I had two options, either i just run pass it -> run out.

OR kill the fiend, i did the fiend tho.
Ice Fiend and Fire Fiend are dead even in strength. Takes me longer to kill Fire fiend only because I don't have any effective rites to use.

But hey, like I said, through 104 resist Ice Fiend flame strike still does 100-112. Mindblast doesn 100-112 and it spams both. By all means, if you can take a flame strike, plus its hard as hell 80 damage hit through 80 ar, plus run away while getting ass-raped by Flame Strike, I'd love to see it lol.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Houston wrote:Well, its not the only time i did it. A week after that, i went there with a priest and he had to leave. I had two options, either i just run pass it -> run out.
Zaradon is prolly the best "pure-mauler-PvM'er" I've seen. Never died to ancients etc.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Hally, he's good yes, but he has died to ancients.
Also Geryn, did you have any fire / cold resist?, becouse thoose do ALOT against fiends, and avoiding to get hit is pretty easy imo, you get hit from time to time but it's not like DASH DASH DASH DASH KAL VAS KALVAS MIND BLAST DASH DASH DASH, if you take your time it's not ALOT off trubble, it's still hard but doable.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Yep. I'd take vamp bone over dskull against a fiend. What are you going to use the AR for, tank it?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Mike wrote:Yep. I'd take vamp bone over dskull against a fiend. What are you going to use the AR for, tank it?
+ titan gorget&shoes, bestestest PvM set considering the cost-effectiveness.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Taking the best suit for a priest is -> dskull chain tunic and all other parts in auropian, inluded ringmail sleeves and add cloud giant shoes.

Result is following -> 43 base AR and 25 in each elemental protection.

With a 50 piaty priest bless, you will reach 70+ AR in that suit and aswell have 25 in each resist.
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Mike wrote:Yep. I'd take vamp bone over dskull against a fiend. What are you going to use the AR for, tank it?
+ titan gorget&shoes, bestestest PvM set considering the cost-effectiveness.
That's acculy wrong, becouse 5 str is better then 8 fire resist, unless you cap 50 reisst using it.
FEDERALEEES!.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Daemorth wrote:Hally, he's good yes, but he has died to ancients.
Also Geryn, did you have any fire / cold resist?, becouse thoose do ALOT against fiends, and avoiding to get hit is pretty easy imo, you get hit from time to time but it's not like DASH DASH DASH DASH KAL VAS KALVAS MIND BLAST DASH DASH DASH, if you take your time it's not ALOT off trubble, it's still hard but doable.
True :S I didn't have Vamp bone armour on because most of the pieces are pretty hard core damaged. Last time I fought an Ice Fiend it still casted pretty hard through 90 resist and vamp bone.

And yes, Zaradon just recently died to an ancient ^^. Fact of the matter is, we all make mistakes. Suppose I could solo everything on the shard... All it takes is for ONE stupid mistake, and you're dead. Inexperience tends to lead to more of those stupid mistakes. I'm sure Z could outline more than a few I did just recently when hunting dragons. All the strength, piety, and gear in the world won't save you from getting your ass handed to you.
Houston

Post by Houston »

Well, dieing or not.

But you should try killing ancients with 2D...
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

Been there done that^^ you jsut gotta know that you basically have to be 2 tiles away from the mob when turning around instead of 1 tile when using 3d :D , so as longs as its cleared the path its pretty much the same.