The Confession Thread

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

KaneThun

Re: The Confession Thread

Post by KaneThun »

when i came back exploring around and going to moonglow and say OMFG IMPS ATTACKING GLOW. (then i realized it was their city:))
sailing to nujelm with nature priest and dying in a midle of the city.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

plagueing britain the first week i came here + noobie ground and getting turned red by repsak and i told him his a *censorship* got banned. :D
Dioner

Post by Dioner »

At first few months joined an attack to Tek temple with some Law dudes. After the law left I was stuck on the island atleast for a week because I really didn't have a clue how to get out of there.

End up being saved by two sailors who came there by a boat.

That feeling!
Aznar

Post by Aznar »

Back when I had just joined Aznar to mage class, a rich friend borrowed me an indy med cloth. I don't even remember why he did that, but back then those clothes were crazy expensive.
I was very noob and hadn't been robbed before yet so I had put the cloth on when I still had some 70 med and went hunting in the orc fort to train my magery and make some money. Then Gabriz McCree showed up and the rest you can guess ;)

The friend told me he had bought it for 400k so I ended up in repaying him for a month or so, giving him everything I got from my hunts. Couldn't kill the big stuff yet with my 70-ish magery. Gabriz must have been a really happy man that day.
Bipina Huntley

Post by Bipina Huntley »

I remember when i found first locked chest in orc warrior when i picked it up from corpse i was sure that all around knows about that, and will try to steal it from me. I was running fast like wind, but ofcourse it was heavy and i was fatigued just where is passage from New Heaven to Britain, almost died to orcs there, ahh this heart bitting. My friend Kalwin had lockpicker and he opened it for me, saying
- Bip this is crap im sorry.
Me - ah ok shame... (but in my mind : yea crap i will keep all coz i know better, what he can know about it)

well after few months when i was thinking about this situation i realized that he was completly right, there wasnt anything better than sleeves of defense and few regs and 100gp :D
Karidis

Post by Karidis »

I remember being in base class and trying to train my skills over 65..... O_o
well, you know what happened!!

I remember dieing to a djinni near brit swamp cos I thought I would fall into the swamp if I went through it......
Breg

Post by Breg »

Religion and guild hopping on my first original Barbarian named Breg, I was in all four religions and like around 12 guilds. needless to say I've learned my lesson on good arrpee and minimal guild hops this time around. Biggest mistake was deleting him the first time only being 16% away from heighten while trapped in shames tricky levers way back when people actually had to rescue ghosts from it before it got changed.

713-069-188
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Saying recently, id go first to shame 3, go down 3gmummys + liches and other stuff in that small room :( Then going to get my dragon to clear it and having that release on me because i forgot how many pet slots i had XD

Was not a fun evening....
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

Me and Arcane Solja told a newbie about a bug that being naked and equipped with a halberd would make you instakill dragons. Lateron the newbie complained over MSN that the bug didnt work, on which Arcane laughed and asked him if he was using a pyrite halberd. Because the bug only worked with pyrite halberds. (which resulted in another death shortly after).

Kinda evil :)
Bird location: 312331437
Gullivral

Post by Gullivral »

Jeremien wrote:At first few months joined an attack to Tek temple with some Law dudes. After the law left I was stuck on the island atleast for a week because I really didn't have a clue how to get out of there.

End up being saved by two sailors who came there by a boat.

That feeling!
Jeremien Norburn, why do i remember you