Myths about game mechanics

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Re: Myths about game mechanics

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Haldric, wheres your website full of UO-related shit!?

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Cheers grolik <33

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Ivan wrote:
Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Ivan wrote:Yes merchants and priests probably dont have problem with it but baba loses one or two heal from each poison so its not realy that nice...
Lesser poison does some 5 damage
Yes but losing 40x2 healings from healing skill is a bit worse... If you use it as baba you has to run a while before you can go back but if you use protection paralyze potion you can use the time which you should use for running as an advantage to kill the priest casting it. Might make critical change to fight... with arhcer you could take even more advantage out of it because weapon speed difference. And archers one bad side is quick weapons its very hard to pvp with it since you have to be all of time next to enemy which got slower weapon(nearly impossible if you cant see future).
It won't, you'll just die faster.

If you're worried about losing your heal, than use a lesser explosion potion. Problem solved.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Lesser explosion would be best way it wouldnt eat away the potion drinking or heals... but its hard to time so i dont like using it...
Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

Ivan wrote:Lesser explosion would be best way it wouldnt eat away the potion drinking or heals... but its hard to time so i dont like using it...
I acculy enjoy this, here is why you fail at PvP.
You need to be fast, alert, never let your guard down, need to think fast, be smarter then the other guy.
Which you seem to fail at.

Btw, who cares if you get para'd, unless it's from a soli noob, you don't need to worry, when Geryn, Tiamas and Elya was bashing away at me I still got away, not saying it was easy, but I don't feel the need to fear a para.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Daemorth wrote:
Ivan wrote:Lesser explosion would be best way it wouldnt eat away the potion drinking or heals... but its hard to time so i dont like using it...
You need to be fast, alert, never let your guard down, need to think fast, be smarter then the other guy.
And still, theres a topic for this.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Daemorth wrote:

Btw, who cares if you get para'd, unless it's from a soli noob, you don't need to worry, when Geryn, Tiamas and Elya was bashing away at me I still got away, not saying it was easy, but I don't feel the need to fear a para.
You got char that you have fought against me ig? if not stfu and goto hell im not intrested in listening that s**t anymore.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Daemorth

Post by Daemorth »

I do Ivan, you've never beat me, even with your preacious elite dfear.