Moderator: Game Masters

Kolpitor

Re: The life of Pangaea

Post by Kolpitor »

Pang1 forever!!!
Fonzo

Post by Fonzo »

Pangaea should and hopefully stays up even tho there working on Pangaea 2. I remember coming to Pangaea, it was my first RP server. I didn't play constant, but I always came back because it was just Fun... So Hopefully Pangaea Stays up forever because I was planning on recruiting a few of my friends.
(**Fonzo - Ranger**)
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Troy wrote:Start getting more people to come back and play, we are trying to come up with new fun things for you all but its hard to do things with low players. We have been doing good lately with more people around but would be better if we can get more to come.
You have always been one greedy bastard, hanvet you?! :|

As for what matter, I havent had time at all to log for the last 2 months, but Im all for Keeping the shard alive! I will have some free time on my hands sometime :F
Dom

Post by Dom »

btw all theese guys want to donate ;)
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Actually, now that I have money, I could donate :o Tell me how, and I'll donate
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Gorath Blackmind wrote:Actually, now that I have money, I could donate :o Tell me how, and I'll donate
Heh, same here as I have money too now; I became 100% sober.
Raven Darkblade

Post by Raven Darkblade »

allready donated 2 times(+1 hardware upgrade)...Last time I donated, it was announced 2 days later that the shard was closing down and they would make pang2 LOL hillarious. I know though this will not be the case with the current staff.

Anyway what im trying basically to say is iwe donated anough imo, but yeah those who can afford it, im sure youre more than welcome to throw up some goldcoins of youres :D

When it comes to Pang1, im here till pang1 dont exist more, not moving not starting new things, simply for the fact im and old Fartblade, and Fartblades dont leave, because we are not too clever.

Raven F
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Raven Darkblade wrote:allready donated 2 times(+1 hardware upgrade)...Last time I donated, it was announced 2 days later that the shard was closing down and they would make pang2 LOL
Think of the amount of donations they get if they reach the playerbase of 200 as intended!

( Btw, my plan is to, when I reach the age of a pensioneer (63 in Finland usually) , is to start my own OLDSCHOOL UO shard as a hobby to kill time and possibly even employ paid staff =P )
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

all sounds good but if there should be donated money, it should go to a HD with faster search time so we can bring down the save time.
Think if i remmber correct that we cant but more ram into the server , but neon would know more on this subject since he got the server to work last time.
On the other hand i have no idear how the donate thing would work, since we dont have a webpage or data base to even make the account on the server, we simple lack the skills to do those things or the guys to do it.
if any are good at those things contact me.
I belive irming know how the donate worked in the old days i guess i better go talk to him then.

Alteran
Houston

Post by Houston »

Just post the account number you want to gather the money at.

You must have Swift and Iban codes aswell..