What class to choose?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Re: What class to choose?

Post by Ivan »

Yes its challenging but somewhere goes the limit when shit is only shit instead of "hard play".

Casting fire eles endlessly didnt seem challenging or interesting to me.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Dunno about you but i have noticed major changes in the AI vs mage ^^

Gosh i love the changes.

The mage changes made the class playable now, to be honest. Thanks to the nerfing spree after Ovi soloed giants nobody really seemed wanting to play the class. But now they change it something in between.
Shadow_Nirvana

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

Then I shall take T hunter. :D Damn, I was set on assassin but now I changed my mind... again.
Ork-Hun Akh-Man, Assassin in training
Ser-Tach Akh-Man, Merchant

Bird Location : 608-965-161
Jalel Emir

Post by Jalel Emir »

Ivan wrote:Yes its challenging but somewhere goes the limit when shit is only shit instead of "hard play".

Casting fire eles endlessly didnt seem challenging or interesting to me.
Now now, it's not like that always! ....

It's waterelements/ice against fire mobs!

And Kal Vas Flam + LastTarget-Macro with white dragons... LOTS of challenges! :oops:
Kastus

Post by Kastus »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Then I shall take T hunter. :D Damn, I was set on assassin but now I changed my mind... again.
TH will take a while to class, since Cartography takes a while to get to 65, and Lockpicking and Remove Trap are hard to gain.(not really hard, but you'll have to find lots of chests to get to 65)
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kastus wrote:
Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Then I shall take T hunter. :D Damn, I was set on assassin but now I changed my mind... again.
TH will take a while to class, since Cartography takes a while to get to 65, and Lockpicking and Remove Trap are hard to gain.(not really hard, but you'll have to find lots of chests to get to 65)
If you have hard time classing even ranger, just choose assassin. Assassin got boosts which help especially newbies with playing one. It used to be a hc veteran class, imho, but nowadays it got a boost, which makes it a bit more newbie friendly as well.

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/maximilian/guide.txt <-- a good newbie guide... well, not good, not at least perfect, but quite much all we have.

To class an assassin:

Hiding:
20-30 - Hide alone
30-40 - Hide beside one person
40-50 - Hide beside 2 people
50-60 - Hide beside 3 people
60-65 - Hide beside 4 people

Fencing:
20-30 - Dagger
30-40 - Pitchfork
40-50 - War fork
50-60 - Short spear
60-65 - Kryss
Shadow_Nirvana

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

It wasn't the trouble part that made me change my mind, it became downright boring to do the exact same thing over and over with no player interaction.
Ork-Hun Akh-Man, Assassin in training
Ser-Tach Akh-Man, Merchant

Bird Location : 608-965-161
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

and you'll do a thunter?at first, when no one cares about you and your picking skills, it will be even more boring clearing the dungeons so you can pick, and it will take ages. after you get decent picking, like 75+, you'll start to be loved by the rest of the people :P
Arion

Post by Arion »

all magic users can pvp ivan... ALL! druids have some of the most devastating spells to pvp imo
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:It wasn't the trouble part that made me change my mind, it became downright boring to do the exact same thing over and over with no player interaction.
imagination is the key! while I train discordance on my praetorian war ostard, I imagine talking philosophical stuff with the noble animal :-p