Ranger vs. Knight

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Ranger vs. Knight

Ranger
48%
Knight
53%

Total votes: 40

Zaradon

Re: Ranger vs. Knight

Post by Zaradon »

Knight + Archer + Pangaea = Ranger

Says enough? ;P
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Zaradon wrote:Knight + Archer + Pangaea = Ranger

Says enough? ;P
lmao yep
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

Had heigthen ranger, back then when xippy was ranger boy. IT sucked balls back then. chain tunic, no hally, couldnt bless shit myself. now it should be a lot better to be ranger.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Seems like people think that +15 str is as good as poisoning

Imo ranger would beat the shit out of a knight with equal gear simply because of poisoning.

Then we go into pvm and think about archery...
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

I still want to see a law ranger that knows what they're doing. Equip a nice compo bow and target a specific person while waiting next to their allies. Throw in the small chance at a malleus while shooting. Instant whine baby.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

short bow > composite. for pvp anyway, specially if your a good ranger with max str.
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

You misunderstand. A Law Ranger. You could go with a long bow if you want. I'm not thinking about uber damage, I'm talking about tagging someone as soon as they come in range of your bow. At that point they have to consider whether going into veritas/malleus is worth it. Hell, with one tag our nice baba Kent has an increased chance at one-shotting them. You could say that a potion would solve that, but then you've forced them to use their potion cooldown and they're Effed if they take too much damage.
Shadow_Nirvana

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

There just shouldn't be a religion that's evil and one that is good. Hell, I think if Pangaea was real, I doubt that any followers of Tekstone would think of themselves as evil. They would think what they do is good because their god tells them to do it. And even Nature would be rubbing their hands at the thought of world domination and total power. That being said only the robbers would be evil and one band of brigands would not be trusting one another.

So I think that you are fighting because of a broken system. Maybe instead of fighting each other on the forums, you could think whether something is wrong in the whole system.

Sorry for going off topic. Just my two cents about the current condition.
Ork-Hun Akh-Man, Assassin in training
Ser-Tach Akh-Man, Merchant

Bird Location : 608-965-161
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

You could say Good and Evil are relative, but Tekstones whole purpose is to create chaos, chaos being bad. The only thing this works on is Imperial and Law.