Mushroom Market Events

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Simmo

Re: Mushroom Market Events

Post by Simmo »

What a shame that so few stalls were opened. 4 that i know that sold something. My neighbours - Animo Fortis, Eliana and our 2 stalls. I wish Misc Sale to be locked. Much more fun at the market, people coming to just watch and you sell them a lot of stuff.
Earned a looooot of money.
Mary Manatee

Post by Mary Manatee »

I had a stall too! It was just very far from everyone else.
Yes, it was a shame to see that extra stalls were made and then people who asked for them didn't show up. I guess the rest of us made some good deals :P
Thanks Ares for opening the market. And thanks all for some of the fun we had!
KaneThun

Post by KaneThun »

usually i always go to markets buy something... but closing misc sale during market is great idea
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

perminatly is the only way forward both merchant and misc...
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

Hey guys.

Well I had fun while it lasted, with as much time as my brother and I could be there. Unfortunately had some unexpected yard work to get done over the weekend and afterwards had a family gathering. It was still fun to sit and RP with a bunch of people though. Hopefully there'll be another one of these events in the near future. :) I wouldn't say close forum sales since some people just can't attend events like these due to timezone differences or work/school/family issues.

Whoever said my brother and I looked like lantern merchants, forget now... this is for you! :D

Shadow_Nirvana

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

Why doesn't the Mushroom Market become a permanent thing? A place for sales, macroing, sparring, mingling, chatting, smoking weed, snorting coke off each others backs etc. etc.
Ork-Hun Akh-Man, Assassin in training
Ser-Tach Akh-Man, Merchant

Bird Location : 608-965-161
Mary Manatee

Post by Mary Manatee »

Mag'etherian wrote:
Whoever said my brother and I looked like lantern merchants, forget now... this is for you! :D

:P You did
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Why doesn't the Mushroom Market become a permanent thing? A place for sales, macroing, sparring, mingling, chatting, smoking weed, snorting coke off each others backs etc. etc.
It has been stated many times that the stalls are up for rent all the time. It just seems that it needs GM planned event for players to activate there.
KaneThun

Post by KaneThun »

Why doesn't the Mushroom Market become a permanent thing? A place for sales, macroing, sparring, mingling, chatting, smoking weed, snorting coke off each others backs etc. etc.
imo if it becames permanent it wont have the same impact. But once a month sounds good
Mary Manatee

Post by Mary Manatee »

Monad wrote: It has been stated many times that the stalls are up for rent all the time. It just seems that it needs GM planned event for players to activate there.
Whats the price for renting a stall more than 2 days?