Citizens of Felluca

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Troy

Re: Citizens of Felluca

Post by Troy »

*A dark cloaked figure comes to the boards to leave a note*

As the day comes to a close I seem to have proven my point. I have left two of you in stone, several of you dead and the rest of you running from Dennac's hordes. I have left my stones all over your temple, corrupted your temple and left Yew in shambles. I warned you all the consequences of trying to stand against Dennac.

I applaud all the other religions and people who live in this realm for not being foolish enough to try and stand against me.

I will be around until your religion decides to wise up and disband.

Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

You have only proven that you can read. By encasing people in stone you have proven that you are weak. Anyone desiring to pass on a message of fear and destruction would not be such a wuss...

I cannot wait to feel the satisfying crunch of your bones at the end of my scepter...

I will be waiting.

~Geryn Farodae~
~Head Priest~
~Order of Law~
Aidan Sandrock

Post by Aidan Sandrock »

Geryn, you're hellbent on power and destruction. Well thats what your letter suggests, which in turn makes you as bad as this man and Dennac, no?

I'm pretty sure Winchester doesn't want you breaking peoples bones up all the time.

~B
Ravniel

Post by Ravniel »

I'm pretty sure Winchester wants him to break bones from all followers of Dennac, since they are destroying Lord British's cities.

Seems like you are only trying to denigrate Geryn here or you just don't know anything about law.

-Citizen
volc

Post by volc »

What's there to know about Law? besides that it's a religion. Dennac, Winchester, whatever. They all look the same to me.

Volc
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Daria wrote:I'm pretty sure Winchester wants him to break bones from all followers of Dennac, since they are destroying Lord British's cities.

Seems like you are only trying to denigrate Geryn here or you just don't know anything about law.

-Citizen
I would agree with this citizen here, our Order was almost completely destroyed yesterday by this man and your worried of his well being, beginning to think you may as well be a follower of the Dark God, Dennac.
Houston

Post by Houston »

*Zaradon reaches towards the board, from middle of the massive amount of people, investigating the message.
He falls into deep laughter after reading the message to the end and retreats to reply*

You and your miserable minions have not surpassed our defense of Yew. True, as a brave man you stood against a humble of us, yet fleed like a coward, claiming yourself as the winner of the battle?

Redicilous, your minions had only 3 minutes of existence just like your bloodlust.

Also like to add, that the members have been unstoned right after you got chased away.

*He leaves the note signed with his nickname from her Godess*

Signed,
The Fierce of Nature
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

This messenger of Dennac has simply provided you all with a taste of what will come, the army is growing soon... there will be no time
to save whats left of your order, When the Demons come.

Calamity
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Your attack on our temple and city only made it worse for you fool.

Brave men and women from Order of Nature cleansed and defeated every guardian
protecting your altar. We didn't even meet any resistance except guards.

We walked out from the rathole leaving nothing but dust behind.

You got nothing compared to the will and power of Gaea and her followers.
We will not disband. We will grow and one day defeat Dennac forever.
You shall fall for my scepter if you got the guts to crawl out from the shadows.

Signed

Johnny Walac High Cardinal Order of Nature
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

In the darkness only broken by the light of a tiny candle littering out the shapes of a small person, a once great priestess, now forgotten lady in black clothes and hood receive a sealed letter. With her tiny pale hands she breaks the seal and reads the news brought to her by her only trusted friend. She doesn't smile as she can no longer remember how to, but joy and happiness fill her mind... followed by sadness.

"For so long I've waited for my master, my love's return... for so long I've kept the candle burning only to see it smothered by this fool calling himself an apostle of Dennac!", in anger, seeing her once great Cult of Tekstone turning into an ego-manifest of power-hungry little, sad boys, she slams over the table and rushes towards her armory...