Tekstone is back?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Jam Rave

Re: Tekstone is back?

Post by Jam Rave »

Carlos Demetario wrote:i got plagued by a tekky and all he said was "here is a gift from denac" he failed the first time and made a farty sound :lol:
i start to like you dude :D:D
Neku

Post by Neku »

Jam Rave wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:i got plagued by a tekky and all he said was "here is a gift from denac" he failed the first time and made a farty sound :lol:
the first time I've ever said this but I'd rather stay single :oops:
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Carlos Demetario wrote:
Jam Rave wrote:
the first time I've ever said this but I'd rather stay single :oops:
your breaking up with me?!?! :cry:
Neku

Post by Neku »

usted maldice el tonto correcto ;)

so no one gets to join tekky peoples unless they start giving aplications? what the hell do they do with all the loot they get?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Aidan Sandrock wrote:My bad.

If Tekstone are coming back as a religion how will they be able to contend and compete with opposing religions?
Alteran wrote: i like to keep tekstone in small numbers so that means there will not be room to every one
This means no applications, right? Only people who have been hand selected will be allowed to join Tekstone? If so, how will they be able to fight off opposing religions and keep from getting killed everytime they are seen?
I think what he means is that for the moment only a hand full off poeple will be able to join tekstone, becouse he likes to keep an eye on them untill he's done with the tome fixes (I might be wrong).

Esmeralda, the hp (alexis) has 60 piety and the rest have 50 piety, the reason the altar currupt was removed was becouse Crin is like evil knievel he comes thru stunts.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

So far, look in general rp, theres 1 way to get in tek, No one has done it yet.

But when it opens opens, there wont be many indocts, tekstone is ment to be small and powerfull.

- Calamity
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Quintoz, i didnt say it was one way or another, how could i know ;)

My point was, there are a lot of rumors going around and all that "you will see" might be nice surprise but also has a lot of disadvantages. Look back on Seraphs plans to make a runuo shard, he went on with "you will see, we have big plans". Everybody was hoping for things like a new religion concept with town takeovers or anything, but not that he shuts down the server. Now some people feel raped because they donated money for a brighter future, some "just" spent a lot of time playing and everything was abad surprise :mrgreen: I doubt anyone will buy Seraph t-hsirts now.

For Tekstone being a secret Cult, that secrecy stuff surely is nice somehow. But you will face a few problems from the playerbase. I am looking forward to see how those things are dealt with, both ingame and ooc. Lets hope it will be fun and not just another short cameo of lol i PKed yall.

(btw, nobody rejected the blood bathing yet, maybe its true!)
stating the obnoxious
volc

Post by volc »

I like Tekstone and all this aura of secrecy around it, however, secrecy should not have involved GMs denying Tekstone rumors on OOC topics.
Gorath Blackmind wrote:If the tekstone is coming, and if you can join it again, ... , Tell me everything!
Troy wrote:Tekstone isnt coming back at the time, this is just a little quest that will go over the span of like a week. Something to add to some roleplay and fun for you all.
Alteran wrote:tekstone who ?????+.
And Whitewolf is right, there was an application for it. And people have responded.
Troy wrote:...
Also I am looking to see which of you people are loyal to Dennac, if you are willing to be by his side should the day come when I recruit people to his cause. I am looking for the strongest and smartest of all the warriors in the lands. If you think you are worthy should the time come that I am in need of your assistance please sign your name in blood at the bottom of this message. I will check it each day that I am in the cities pillaging.

Yours truely
Apostle of Dennac
Can you see what I'm saying? Both messages couldn't have been clearer, just that they state the exact opposite things.
"Hey developer, this is Rock. Nerf Paper. Scissors is fine."
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Got to say I agree with volc 100%, what's up with that?
Troy

Post by Troy »

Well tekstone started out as just a quest by me for nature and law and somewhat imp and pretty much all others. Then we started looking at the tomes so Alteran needed someone to do Tekstone so we could see how players use it and whats wrong with it. Right now there is just a few people in there cause we are testing everything in it and fixing it. AT the moment there is no date set for relase. The post about recruit was to see if there was any interest in the religion. No one has above 60 as stated, the HP gets 60 and thats as high as it goes. I think this is answers to all your stuff?