Tekstone is back?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Neku

Re: Tekstone is back?

Post by Neku »

Darian Darkmind wrote:
talerco wrote:Now that you have the law tome, it's not good enough? :p
Been saying it for over four years and still do: It's ridiculously overpowered no matter what anyone else says or claims.

Yeah I have the Law tome now able to solo down giants without breaking a sweat... but I'd rather have a Tekstone tome with equal power. :)
well, maybe you should have reqruited more tekkys :oops:
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

You misunderstood. I'm not speaking of the tome's power piety-wise, but ritual-wise.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

He is too noob to understand yet.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Darian, you aparently dont pay attentoin to what anyone says... Tekstone is not back. We are going through all the tomes and balancing things but to fully balance teks tome for if and when we decide to open it again it is alright. There wasnt enough players for tekstone to be alive with the other three so yes we moved people. You wouldnt have your 80 no matter what even if you were still in tek and all tomes were deleted, so you would have lost your high piety tome anyway.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Been saying it for over four years and still do: It's ridiculously overpowered no matter what anyone else says or claims.
There is a historical reason for that; OoL was the number one robber chaser guild. Law has also more regulations than other religions.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Darian Darkmind wrote:Been saying it for over four years and still do: It's ridiculously overpowered no matter what anyone else says or claims.
There is a historical reason for that; OoL was the number one robber chaser guild. Law has also more regulations than other religions.
Not to mention some pretty strict rules to abide by. I have to revise most of them to make sure they're clear and completely understood. A lot to do, lol because there are a LOT of rules for OoL :).
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

Troy wrote:Darian, you aparently dont pay attentoin to what anyone says... Tekstone is not back. We are going through all the tomes and balancing things but to fully balance teks tome for if and when we decide to open it again it is alright. There wasnt enough players for tekstone to be alive with the other three so yes we moved people. You wouldnt have your 80 no matter what even if you were still in tek and all tomes were deleted, so you would have lost your high piety tome anyway.
Troy... You cheatin' bugger... I'ma get you the next time you log in ;) lol.