Stoning, check the screenshots (LEGAL OR NOT?)

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Quintoz

Re: Stoning, check the screenshots (LEGAL OR NOT?)

Post by Quintoz »

Max, says no where in the rules that your not allowed to stone somebody as a punishment.

It's not allowed in the war between Imp and Law - that's the only reason I can find that talks against it, but since she's not law, it's usable as a punishment over a SHORT period off time.

If gm's consider 1 week to extreme, I'm flexiable to reduce to 3 days or something.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Elisabeth

Post by Elisabeth »

I`m shocked! I was going to make a deal with Alus Vitellus, I got what I wanted and I was heading back to home. Suddenly Lucius Antonius came, and blame me for stealing "his meditation cloak". I havent seen him before ever!
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Well perhaps imperials think that there is only one piece of each cloth in world.

Aswell this is up to gm now. (I think this was illegal and quiny will get again mark on his account because of this.)

EDIT: this is what im thinking only (gms decided to remove stone and malediction when they got the shard in their hands but they didnt do it they only forbid it from anyone to use those rites if im right)

EDIT2: as an information if stoning comes back as it was (few months in stone with one char) im not gonna play on pang anymore...
Last edited by Ivan on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

this shard lost its magic then.

Dot.
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Alteran wrote:This is where it get trickey , any religion , guild that want to make a war or fight , they them self deside what the rules are.
We the staff only need to hear the rules from bouth guild leaders or hp .
If there is a despute the 2 guildleaders or hp have to settle it them self at first, if they cant then it handed to the Gms to pass the sentence.
If there is a war then we need to have the rules of the war before the it start.
This way any can deside if they want to be a part of the war or not , and they can deside what is allowed in the war.
They can deside that it okay to full loot or stoning is allowed i don,t care but if you are in the guild / religion and you know that there is a war then you act afther those rules , this way it up to the guilds / religions how to have a war.

Alteran
"This way any can deside if they want to be a part of the war or not , and they can deside what is allowed in the war.
They can deside that it okay to full loot or stoning is allowed i don,t care"
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elisabeth

Post by Elisabeth »

Eh so Imperials just can come say "Hey! Thats my cloak! Give it back or I will stone you!" Without any proof???
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

diam larkei wrote:this shard lost its magic then.

Dot.
magic of making players unable to play...
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

If you answer your questions yourself, why on earth did you post here at all?
stating the obnoxious
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Never asked for the cloak back, I asked you to prove that you bought it from Pallidei, you failed to do so.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Fang-Qui Droma wrote:What happened tonight was bullwhoop Maximilian Lhoth, and I hope this situation is delt with accordingly. Break rules, get punished. Repeatative rule breaking, no more chances.
Qunitpz uses his magnetic-hypnotic gaze and gets away with repeated rule breaking every time. :p

Edit: But OK, again so that everyone sees it.
Alteran wrote:
- It is only allowed to loot gold and gems, your target runs or not
- Stoning is not allowed

But:

- If both sides decide so, a war can be started, and the sides must inform GM's about their own rules - the rules may include stoning and/or drylooting

Meaning:

- Only people who want to be involved in "hardcore" stuff will be

Edit: And I like it too, some like softcore, some hardcore - let all the flowers grow
You are totaly right , this is the rules.
Please don´t flame guys , play nice.

Alteran