Stoning, check the screenshots (LEGAL OR NOT?)

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Re: Stoning, check the screenshots (LEGAL OR NOT?)

Post by Ivan »

Esmeralda wrote:If you answer your questions yourself, why on earth did you post here at all?
Thinking if other peoples got different kind of opinions and they could answer to it aswell.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Esmeralda wrote:If you answer your questions yourself, why on earth did you post here at all?
1) Your EasyUO doesn't work
2) you post at forum and ask why
3) while waiting for answers you google
4) you inform in the post you already found and answer and possibly tell the answer
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

You obviously knew the answer from Alteran already, and you don´t really seem to be interested in "other opinions" rather than telling everybody how bad that stoning was. You should have addressed it to the GMs only instead of this drama.
stating the obnoxious
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Elisabeth wrote:Eh so Imperials just can come say "Hey! Thats my cloak! Give it back or I will stone you!" Without any proof???
Quintoz wrote:Never asked for the cloak back, I asked you to prove that you bought it from Pallidei, you failed to do so.
So failing to prove that items is not yours allows you to stone him...

So if i see Quinnys char at despice i go "Hoi thats my robe!" and he has to prove it to me somehow that he has found it himself and i can just kick his ass and takes his stuff untill someone tells me that it was his and he found it himself... but how i can trust someones word? do they even have to get ss from every item they find... this is totaly non-sense

Crappy reason and against the rules thats it.
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

Ivan wrote:
diam larkei wrote:this shard lost its magic then.

Dot.
magic of making players unable to play...

Do you really find it funny to play without any threaling, To see every fucking noobs with 50 piety, To see every bloody players with auros/dskull/dfear?

If you answered yes to this question,then you seriously fail to see the point of this shard.

Don't you like to play with the fear of being killed,having challenge,therefore, a chance to get stoned of threatened by anything?

If you answered no, you have no reason to play here. You aren't playing Diablo2 or Counterstrike here.
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

I'll wait for a GM response, Since argueing with Ivan is like talking to a wall.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

diam larkei wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Dot.

Do you really find it funny to play without any threaling, To see every fucking noobs with 50 piety, To see every bloody players with auros/dskull/dfear?

If you answered yes to this question,then you seriously fail to see the point of this shard.

Don't you like to play with the fear of being killed,having challenge,therefore, a chance to get stoned of threatened by anything?

If you answered no, you have no reason to play here. You aren't playing Diablo2 or Counterstrike here.
Got to say Diam, I have never agreed with you more.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

diam larkei wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Dot.

durrurrurrurr I wan pvp in equal terms (not possible) and i dont want to get to be unable to play for few months because some noob has 50 piaty and can stone me just like that if he wants. Aswell i've gotten bored of whole pangaea there aint anything fun in it anymore... even giant killing doesnt make me realy log in...

Only way i would allow stone and malediction is if they would work only between religions since in religion you got always someone who can unstone you other like non-religion players.

or making then both last like 3-5hours not days or weeks.
Last edited by Ivan on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

diam larkei wrote:Don't you like to play with the fear of being killed,having challenge,therefore, a chance to get stoned of threatened by anything?

How so? This shard is not HC PvP shard definitely nowadays, this shard doesn't allow stoning and looting, with the well known exceptions. (stoning members of your own religion, looting gold+gems with staff "robber approval" or war between two parties with rules they made themselves and agreed upon)

And I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see drylooting allowed, but I say it is not allowed at the moment, just like stoning is not allowed.

On stoning everyone knows my personal opinion already anyway, unless they're blind...

Next one I see stoning someone for whatever reason will have his/her all characters on my total boycott list. I wish to get more people into my campaign. =P
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
diam larkei wrote:Don't you like to play with the fear of being killed,having challenge,therefore, a chance to get stoned of threatened by anything?

How so? This shard is not HC PvP shard definitely nowadays, this shard doesn't allow stoning and looting, with the well known exceptions. (stoning members of your own religion, looting gold+gems with staff "robber approval" or war between two parties with rules they made themselves and agreed upon)
And why is that you ask? Because the rules got totally FXCKED.