Town Siege

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Boris
Admin

Re: Town Siege

Post by Boris »

If Veritas is so bad, I'm quite sure Tekstone is willing to trade Keening for it.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Jaskier Huntley wrote: veritas vs keening war - Keening won.
Only took 10 years of whine. Now we are there.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

I call this one "what he meant to qoute"
what he meant to qoute wrote:
Boris wrote:If Veritas is so bad, I'm quite sure Tekstone is willing to trade Keening for it.

- Boris

Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Yes,you guys are there.I know you enjoy.
Why do you complain than?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Jaskier Huntley wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:
Yes,you guys are there.I know you enjoy.
Why do you complain than?
If you read all my recent posts here you can see that I don't complain about Veritas in Siege.
Read again and you can see what I think the problem is.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Jaskier Huntley

Post by Jaskier Huntley »

Johny,i have read them and i know you are talking about summoned guards.
All im saying is that after recent updates tekstone is way more powerfull in pvp as it used to be,but you should't be best at everything.Tekstone is more efficient in pvm and pvp(on mainland) than imperial,but less powerfull when it comes to defending owned cities.Our tomes have advantages in different areas,that's it.You guys keeps bringing that Skaara siege as an example, but you lost against TWO religions,completly different scenario would be if only Law would be defending Skaara-whole topic about summoned guards could be irrevelant.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Even on mainland Imperial has the edge. In case of Veritas vs. Veritas someone's getting squelched. Besides area damage and heal, you can disarm your enemy from using rites. So basicly even if Law has the edge vs. other religions due to their PvP-oriented rites, that edge can be nullified with 1 chant.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Jaskier Huntley wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Stop trying to justify Veritas. It's an OP rite that should be nerfed.
I agree in 100%,however i have same opinion about malleus/keening.Last fight i saw as a ghost when tek was defending their temple from lawture was all about veritas vs keening war,i haven't seen single swing of weapon.Keening won.
You're right. I noticed this too and we even spoke in the ventrilo wondering why do we even have weapons.

Keening and malleus right now does max 60 points per hit. This takes one chant to do. If I hit my enemy with a scepter I often do less damage. This renders my scepter useless, because I miss alot and keening never misses. Previously, before we had keening we targeted the same player and tried to hit him in the same time. This was of course hard and too practice. Not only that, even if we all managed to "hit him", many missed and the enemy didn't die. Nowadays it's easier to pick a target and everyone cast a keening, target dies.

Imho both rituals, keening and malleus are ridiculous and should be removed from the game. It's a single target high damage ritual for PvP which more or less completely renders our weapons useless. I'm a big fan of "old-school fighting" and therefore prefer to use my scepter.

What I would do is to give veritas to everyone and remove keening/malleus. Or at least halve the damage of it/give armor reduction.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Darian Darkmind wrote: Imho both rituals, keening and malleus are ridiculous and should be removed from the game. It's a single target high damage ritual for PvP which more or less completely renders our weapons useless. I'm a big fan of "old-school fighting" and therefore prefer to use my scepter.
Removing and nerfing is not a solution, we need to find a better way to fix and balance things btween religions via their RP and lets not forget to render the religious to a lower basis to make non-religious classes also play-able.
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

15:32:11 ***: and ofc we waited til you asleep to start :-D its a huge ass city
The system clearly favours americans :P