Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Kent Strider »

There is no difference if the bard is maxed actually.....
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

STOP
how about this for this topic things wrong with the shard, Beside Presit.

Imo, the have changed peity back to normal and have to wait to get 20-30 ext.good!
but there to many 50, So id like to see some Strike Rp rules, Easy to lose the 50/60 and the chance to gain 10 more (max) 60/70 On Exstream rp, so people still have the need to rp properly, not Woot i got 50 peity i can do w.e
Neku

Post by Neku »

does preist's weapon blessed with what ever religion bless, do more damage to athiests like me?

and besides my idea we don't need anymore nerfing :D
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Could someone list bless difference that 10 piaty makes? shield+arnament and bless aswell paralyze last?

Aswell it could be good idea to halve the effect of weapon bless + arnament against non-religion players (aswell non-religion players having blessed weapons wouldnt affect religion players)

example:

Alexis got fully blessed d skull suit and fully blessed elite onyx sceptor

Ivan has d skull baba suit and law blessed elite d fear halberd

Ivan's halberd wouldnt do any extra dmg on alexis even with bless

Alexis armour blesses would be only 50% as strong against ivan (lets say blessing armours would give you +20 ar but against non religion player it would give only +10) aswell his weapon bless would be only 50%(+dmg of bless would be cut in half) as strong against ivan.

or something like this... if you dont get dont bother to ask just and simple idea how to boost non-religion players in pvp against religions.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Carlos Demetario wrote:does preist's weapon blessed with what ever religion bless, do more damage to athiests like me?

and besides my idea we don't need anymore nerfing :D
They got atm "sceptors" (which got better dmg than maul) and "chainmails" (as good ar as plate suit) with blesses and they work against normal people too.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I don't think the weapon blesses do anything special on you unless your in a religion?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Kent Strider wrote:I don't think the weapon blesses do anything special on you unless your in a religion?
You think exp onyx sceptor has 120 dmg even with crit? dont remember which armour i were wearing and not sure if it was even onyx might've been suckier one.
Talerco Pious

Post by Talerco Pious »

Hay guyz! Is this where I cry about prEists???
I whine, therefore I am
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ivan wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:I don't think the weapon blesses do anything special on you unless your in a religion?
You think exp onyx sceptor has 120 dmg even with crit? dont remember which armour i were wearing and not sure if it was even onyx might've been suckier one.
It was 150 and it was a crit, you got pwned to hard, it was BLAM BLAM *looting* *looting* *looting*

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

talerco wrote:Hay guyz! Is this where I cry about prEists???
Ya it is what do you want whine about :>

and oh yeh i can do max 120dmg crit on priest having scarlys with blesses or thats what i checked it to be with elite d fear halberd...