Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Jam Rave

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Jam Rave »

Ivan wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:does preist's weapon blessed with what ever religion bless, do more damage to athiests like me?

and besides my idea we don't need anymore nerfing :D
They got atm "sceptors" (which got better dmg than maul) and "chainmails" (as good ar as plate suit) with blesses and they work against normal people too.
Maul got 2x better dmg then scepters..
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Jam Rave wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:does preist's weapon blessed with what ever religion bless, do more damage to athiests like me?

and besides my idea we don't need anymore nerfing :D
They got atm "sceptors" (which got better dmg than maul) and "chainmails" (as good ar as plate suit) with blesses and they work against normal people too.
Maul got 2x better dmg then scepters..
Yep
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

- lack of PvP (blame: staff+players)

- a bit too hardline war-on-robbers laws, something should be there to encourage more PvP (blame: staff)

- everything revolving around religions (blame: staff+players)

- especially PvP revolving around religions and especially around priests (blame: staff+players)

- buttholes who start to flame me just because I am me, whatever I say, be it a joke, an opinion, whatever as I stated (blame: players)

- use of the word "retard" at the forum (please be more original, more specific ppl) (blame: players)

- some classes are 10x better than other (tamer vs scribe, priest vs ranger, et cetera) (blame: staff)

- greedy people opposing nerfing their own char and at the same time oppose boosting others' chars (how will we solve the problem then?) (blame: players)

- scribe lacking 65 magery and 40 eval (gimme gimme) (blame: staff)
Last edited by Maximilian Lhoth on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blide

Post by Blide »

2x slower too.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I think some other classes should be boosted, but not the baba. The Knight could use a nice buff as well as the assassin and Warrior. Ranger isn't that bad tbh nothing wrong with 100 tracking, 100 swords, 100 archery at all, greater elemental arrows ftw!
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Carlos Demetario wrote:just dump the preist class in magic user all ready :twisted: no one in the fighter class should be able to have spells
Any class can cast spells!

0 magery 0 eval in mani heals 7 damage, my 100/100 in mani would be 14.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:
Carlos Demetario wrote:just dump the preist class in magic user all ready :twisted: no one in the fighter class should be able to have spells
Any class can cast spells!

0 magery 0 eval in mani heals 7 damage, my 100/100 in mani would be 14.
thats why fighters have healing and camping :P
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

What about making rites stronger for knights and rangers (balancing rite powers for them) and then making only against priest that post i sent before (idea about making effect of rite blesses on items to be weaker against non-religion players)

what do ya say? making ranger usefull with rites and knight to be a bit better with rites aswell. (anyway i've seen knight always as pvp char not pvm but it could be a bit more usefull (aswell its realy hard to train (i had knight quite near (if i can even say quite) heighten)))
Troy

Post by Troy »

The reason we have strict rules on PVP is because this shard is supposed to be RP, in the description we allow some pvp but not the main focus. I dont know why you would want a boost past 60 piety cause there is no differences when it comes to buffs. Priests armament adds some damage but no where near as much damage as if you were in an opposing religion. Also Ivan if you had a law blessed halberd and hit alexis you would do so much damage to him because of the added damage from laws armament. Reason for som much attention to religions is so many people in them. If you all would maybe do more with your nonreligious characters and maybe make some guilds I would do some quests and such primarily for you and what not.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Only reason I would like to see more the 50 piety on a player is to show he's a good rp'er.
Since everybody got 50 piety atm you don't know if that person earned it or if he didn't.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat