Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Alteran

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Alteran »

well piety should not show that .
And realy i stoped reading this post a long time ago.
But some should be glad they can play, even if they might cant roleplay.

Alteran
Troy

Post by Troy »

Everyone who was given 50 piety had been active in a religion for a year or more. However if people dont keep up with roleplay there still are things like piety drops and then switching religions there are timers.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

The problem is non-religious players cant get priest blessed weapons without the priests... you cant do anything alone or even with other fighters (if there is same amount of priests on opposing side) doesnt matter what ever you try... There is no way to make a guild that is large enough to be able to fight against any religion alone just because of that religions are points of collecting priests who MUST and NEED piety to be able to do a thing.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Ivan our dragons got taken away and Negation Pedistal is now illegal, the hell man quit complaining about priests, we got a nerf that you wanted but you aren't done yet?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Kent Strider wrote:Ivan our dragons got taken away and Negation Pedistal is now illegal, the hell man quit complaining about priests, we got a nerf that you wanted but you aren't done yet?
well i want suggest not to nerf priest this time global only make blessing armours and weapons useless against normal players non-religions aswell doing it other way that non-religion players blessed weapons wouldnt affect religions players aswell thats what i want only anymore. Do you thinks its too much? there aint even pvp out side of religions atm!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Well the thing is, armanent is an item bless which empowers it, I don't mind the weapon not doing extra damage to regular players, but the AR is going to be hard to adjust.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Move Imperial to Felucca; give 'em Moonglow as the capital and a couple more islands, maybe Ocllo, Nujel'M and Magincia.

To make traveling easy, they could have an easy-to-cast ritual (knight/ranger too) that allows transportation to any of the islands.

Then...

make Malas into a total player-run anarchy:

- fully anti religion zone (only religious thing working there would be pre-blessed stats or items)
- full drylooting allowed
- no guards anywhere
- recallable zone like Felucca; at least from Malas to Malas recall should work.

I would move to Malas immediately with the scribe and mage at least. (a little problem would be the huntable yummy stuff on Fel though)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ivan stop running ---- mouth all day long.
Spend all this time learing to play your baba and you MIGHT have a chance against a priest, but you fail so badly at pvp it's sick.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Quintoz wrote:Ivan stop running ---- mouth all day long.
Spend all this time learing to play your baba and you MIGHT have a chance against a priest, but you fail so badly at pvp it's sick.
I fail in pvp.... i think that you should go "di** ride" mike and stfu already... You got like 1 week total online time priest and you are already boasting about being uber in pvp... stfu and go to hell.

The difference between baba and priest in 1on1 pvp even if baba uses god da** str and agi pots and g protect, g reflect or what ever you want it cant be undone with any tricks... EVEN an ancient barbarian would lose 100medit,100healing,100mace priest in same class gear etc CLEAR?!

ATM im trying to make that like non-religion players are not affected by uber blesses and shields and suchs that priests got... so plz stfu and make a char thats not in religion.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Ivan wrote:
Quintoz wrote:Ivan stop running ---- mouth all day long.
I fail in pvp.... i think that you should go "di** ride" mike and stfu already... You got like 1 week total online time priest and you are already boasting about being uber in pvp... stfu and go to hell.

The difference between baba and priest in 1on1 pvp even if baba uses god da** str and agi pots and g protect, g reflect or what ever you want it cant be undone with any tricks... EVEN an ancient barbarian would lose 100medit,100healing,100mace priest in same class gear etc CLEAR?!

ATM im trying to make that like non-religion players are not affected by uber blesses and shields and suchs that priests got... so plz stfu and make a char thats not in religion.
Yeah, you fail in pvp, and for your information I've been playing priest for the last 9 months.
Also since Zaradon (for example, since you said ancient) would probebly woop my ass in a 1vs1, becouse he's not so stupid that the runs into me everytime so I can follow and hit him.
I played archer for 4-5 months aswell and a mage, I would go archer if it wasen't for my 50 piety priest.

So please, stop messing around with stuff you don't know about, and stop trying to ruin the fun for the rest off us becouse you are a n00b in pvp.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat