Jail sir Vincent

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Garr Growen

Jail sir Vincent

Post by Garr Growen »

Hello

Today imperials priest Tyrion got to attack our temple and killed 2 brothers of nature with the help of sir Vincent who distracted the guards. I wish this man responsible for his doings and I think he deserves to be jailed. He calls himself a druid but still wears necromancers clothe. He is probably a scout for the evil religions of Imperial and Tekstone.

-Kozel-
aldath c'om

Re: Jail sir Vincent

Post by aldath c'om »

i accept no blames for this actions you stated against me. i did nothing but ask for a staff made of mother earths materials.

-Sir Vincent
291-697-526
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

Helping Imperials in our temple is unacceptable. From now on you are enemy of nature.
Have a nice day.

~Xippy
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

We know not of this man, and I must admit you're all quite paranoid. As you should be, you are never safe within the walls of your temple, at any moment you may perish at the hands of the Imperium and Tekstone.

You brought this upon yourselves.

Maven Vaux
High Mon
k
632-140-419
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

We do not scear your so called Imperium and Cult has been shown their place several times. Empty threats only.

~Xippy
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

I find it funny then, once more your temple laid bare and men dead all around. I don't expect an old fool who died just the other morning to heed our words, your pain will be great and never ending as a result. You should keep to your herding of sheep, something you know better.

Maven Vaux
High Monk
632-140-419
Evander

Post by Evander »

It makes me laugh your alliance trying to protect one of your scouts, to not reveal himself. As my fellow knight Xippy said earlier, you have shown your place many times already. If you are weaker than a shepherd, and notice your words is bigger than acts, you should keep guiet. Your scout will be seen as criminal now on.

-The Fortress
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Empty words mean nothing to us, as I said we do not know of him. While you attempt to march upon Esuna's empire and fail as you did at dusk, remember these as your last dying words. Lesser words will not be tolerated, on behalf of the Imperium, we have spoken.

Maven Vaux
High Monk
632-140-419
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

*Leif walks up to the notes and sighs*

Another victim of tyranny. When will it end?

Signed
Leif Arnason
The Royal Academy of Music
KrondorZuula
Counselor

Post by KrondorZuula »

When the last of the white and brown coats hit the ground crushed and defeated.

~A X