Salvation updates

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Simmo

Re: Salvation updates

Post by Simmo »

Ares wrote:
Ares wrote: there are no logs over the salvations nor timestamps on the MC's.
Instead of just bitching and moaning, why don't you come up with a suggestion that creates a fair compromise for everyone? We're not just going to salvate 1 player because we feel bad for him. That would be completely unfair.

We're not trying to force anyone or be assholes, I'm annoyed that you hint that. You should know better. We're concerned with making a fair mechanism that favours everyone in the future as well.
Timestamps? Doesnt Laws salva rite say when did you kill the poor person or im totally wrong?
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Salvation has existed forever correct? So when the player killed countless of players before he knew exactly what he was doing and the prices he will have to pay incase he wanna go blue.

I don't see a need for a change.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Ares

Post by Ares »

Simmo wrote:
Ares wrote:
Instead of just bitching and moaning, why don't you come up with a suggestion that creates a fair compromise for everyone? We're not just going to salvate 1 player because we feel bad for him. That would be completely unfair.

We're not trying to force anyone or be assholes, I'm annoyed that you hint that. You should know better. We're concerned with making a fair mechanism that favours everyone in the future as well.
Timestamps? Doesnt Laws salva rite say when did you kill the poor person or im totally wrong?
It does? I take it back then. It didn't seem like there was a time saved when I was working with it last time.
Palma

Post by Palma »

The first and second add up giving it a win. And if you look at the posts, many players changed their opinion after voting, and Boris influenced the third one highly.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Palma wrote:
The first and second add up giving it a win. And if you look at the posts, many players changed their opinion after voting, and Boris influenced the third one highly.
The 360 days option was on there but pretty soon it was evident that voting for it would do nothing since it wouldn't happen anyway.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Globally the best option is in use.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Simmo wrote:
Ares wrote:

You are right, I am wrong. It saves the time when the victim was last killed by the red player. My bad
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

Ares wrote:You are right, I am wrong. It saves the time when the victim was last killed by the red player. My bad
does that mean we can wipe off old MC's if they have already been paid for and fogiven?
Ares

Post by Ares »

Akkarrin wrote:
Ares wrote:You are right, I am wrong. It saves the time when the victim was last killed by the red player. My bad
does that mean we can wipe off old MC's if they have already been paid for and fogiven?
Not retroactively since we have no logs of who was salvated and when. This will only be in effect in salvations from now on.