PvP is dead?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: PvP is dead?

Post by Kent Strider »

Well I would metagame on that one tbh, wouldn't want to rob a complete noob.
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I have an idea for that... Create different coloured tags. The colour is dependent on shard tenure. So, obviously, someone with a newly created character would be... White, say, for neutral. Blue for "still new, but protected" and dark purple tags for those who are fair game.

Would then cut through the crap with newbs getting robbed continuously, and they would know that once their tenure is established, they're fair game.

Would be a lot better than looting rules, imo.
Neku

Post by Neku »

Geryn Farodae wrote:I have an idea for that... Create different coloured tags. The colour is dependent on shard tenure. So, obviously, someone with a newly created character would be... White, say, for neutral. Blue for "still new, but protected" and dark purple tags for those who are fair game.

Would then cut through the crap with newbs getting robbed continuously, and they would know that once their tenure is established, they're fair game.

alot of other shards have this thing where for 7 irl days it will have young writtin after your name and that way monsters don't attack you unless you attack them. that could be done here but allowing the monsters to attack as normal.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Geryn Farodae wrote:I have an idea for that... Create different coloured tags. The colour is dependent on shard tenure. So, obviously, someone with a newly created character would be... White, say, for neutral. Blue for "still new, but protected" and dark purple tags for those who are fair game.

This idea would be VERY satisfactory to everyone I believe. And I could deal with maybe, not robbing magic cloths..

Imo if we want to be "good" about it, or softcore, we could just say magic cloths are not lootable items.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

LOL why not we all not be puss just make it free game once outside town once out of bass class like loot cloths being taken mabye the economy wouldn't be so dead
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Hiphop is dead.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote: I recommend Jonathan Icewind to go Tek. I believe you will be in if you ask Troy or whoever is in control of CoT at the moment (as it's in testing phase).
And shit dosent work like that
Troy

Post by Troy »

No one else is going to tek right now we are working on the tome. PVP is dead because no one around here understands rp...
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Troy wrote:No one else is going to tek right now we are working on the tome. PVP is dead because no one around here understands rp...
Agreed.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Whitewolf wrote:
Troy wrote:No one else is going to tek right now we are working on the tome. PVP is dead because no one around here understands rp...
Agreed.
Your one of them... RAHAHAHHAHA!.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat