Whines and Complains about Pangaea

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Troy

Re: Whines and Complains about Pangaea

Post by Troy »

You all must have something wrong because I have hunted with hek scepters recently to test your theories and they have worked like a charm... I never do below 100 damage and thats with 125 base str (counting the jewels). Thus I dont know what you are complaining about when it comes to hek.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

They aren't complaining, they are counting which weapon is most effective in gold and time.
I'd take Hekh over anything when hunting dragons.
I think it's a bit random tho, becouse Greats especial blocks out your whole hit, you hear that sounds as you hit but no dmg.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Geryn Farodae

Post by Geryn Farodae »

I even tried it with 108 anat, 181 str, and 60 piety bless, still not impressed by it.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I will admit mine was a 60 piety bless and what not. 110 all skills. The weapon i used was elite hek i will be happy to test the str of a regular one later on however when I get time to come back online :)
Houston

Post by Houston »

Troy wrote:I will admit mine was a 60 piety bless and what not. 110 all skills. The weapon i used was elite hek i will be happy to test the str of a regular one later on however when I get time to come back online :)
Do the same as a baba.

210 str

all +10 clothes

100 healing
115 mace
115 tactics

But do not use weapon bless.

Its the bless what makes it better, but try without bless and as a baba.

PS; Also stats affect your hit a lot.

I wrote 210 str because i had a +20 bless, well makes it have 215 str/100 dex/ 40 int
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

EDIT:durr what ever
Last edited by Ivan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Houston

Post by Houston »

i sayd indys, and he can be ancient in skills aswell + i got ancient healing in one skill and wearing indy healing = 100 healing.
Neku

Post by Neku »

sounds of damage is doing no effect to this ant im trying to kill 8-)
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Troy wrote:You all must have something wrong because I have hunted with hek scepters recently to test your theories and they have worked like a charm... I never do below 100 damage and thats with 125 base str (counting the jewels). Thus I dont know what you are complaining about when it comes to hek.
It doesnt work like charm. I barely damage a red dragon with 102 base str and +5 jewels with some 35 bless. The hekh scepa is brand new and in perfect condition, but still it rarely hits over 50, and half of the time when it hits, it deals no damage. And I'm wearing indy anat and massive mace cloth.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Troy is always saying stuff thats not right! He told me imperial rescue only needed 100 piety but it takes 150!