The corruption in law and the evil in this world.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maxadinara

The corruption in law and the evil in this world.

Post by Maxadinara »

*You find a note place up right outside of Cove*

Necromancers - The root of evil

Remember the day when the necromancer showed up at a big camp asking for help. The very same evil man destroyed the camp to the ground. Necromancers are created by Dennac...the source of all evil. The very dark magic he created will cause any man who uses this magic to change that person, to make them into the evil creatures that they are. So any man with sense understands that these necromancers are to be slain on sight. The druids are our saviors.

Order of the Law - The corrupted fools

Know that this men who will do anything for gold. They will send innocent people away. Save the murders if they are willing to give them the gold. Just a few days they let a murder go free to fill their pockets with gold and sent me, a nature loving friend off for speaking my mind. There is no justice or order in this order. And they speak of this kings will. Doesn’t anyone question his will? Maybe he doesn’t even know what his officers are doing. Has he written a law book anyone can read or is it only the officers themselves that knows of these “rules”? I am of course referring to the rules any citizen must follow. Without a book or announcement from the king himself these rules can very well be made up by “Order of the Law”.

Imperial – The questionable evil

I spoke with a man named Cyrus Tegyr from Imperial. Though he seemed reasonable he asked me to send a letter to the head priest to have the questioned answered that I wanted to know. To know why Imperial would sign an alliance with the evil Cult. I sent two letters and received. I’m quite sure that last letter arrived which can only leave me to believe they also have an hide evil plan as well. Leavening only nature left that might still have some good inside of all the religions.

From here on, no "Law" officers are welcome in Cove except for Groniak since he is the only good minded officer we know of here. And as always no necromancers or cult of tekstone members. Any of these will be killed on sight.

Regards – Sandrasa
Ricardus

Re: The corruption in law and the evil in this world.

Post by Ricardus »

Dear Sandrasa person, i believe you caugh too much sun on that island you were before being brought back to the civilization!

You are right about most of the necromancers, but some of them can controll that dark power you talk about, and use it to defend the cities and the ones they care about, from the criminals and murderers, so it's like an ancient saying that i learned from my great grandfather: "don't judge a bottle by it's cork"

Regard to the law and imperials, you got all wrong... imperials are corrupted, tyrants and greedy sacks of poo! Law for what i have been stating, tries their best to defend us aggainst those rotten oranges and the dark stenchy "persons", they have the help of the nature godess devoted persons, but they still need our help and not this kind of senseless lies like you wrote above!

If you don't feel good about living in here, stop you idiotic role of lies, and leave to the oranges towns!!

- Sir Cult-me-alot
Last edited by Ricardus on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

Biggs

Post by Biggs »

On the matter of imperial,

We have recently been in the process of voting in a New Head of the religion perhaps you should try get hold of him. But understand most of imperials members be that a merchant or holy-man we follow blindly to the Head Priest or Monk who has been elected, we believe in her judgement and her vessel to decide what is needed to be done.

- LA, Imperial Priest
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

All bask in the glory of that which is righteous! Esuna illuminates our path! Esuna is the answer to all ailments! Esuna provides tutelage where there is none and most importantly of all, Esuna accompanies purpose and cause!

~ Zealot
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

*ripped*
Last edited by Vaux27 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
632-140-419
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Brother Luke's words are truth. Let it be known that the Imperium's business answers to no one, as our motives are always clear. We will forever seek to spread the word of Esuna and all of Her wisdom. The course of the Imperium's history has not changed, and what you see today is what we've striven for decades. The changing of times are here, the end grows near for Lord British's rule and the corruption they've brought upon their innocent citizens. There is no reason to fear the inevitable rise of the Imperium, Esuna accepts all that welcome Her light, as there are no evils to be seen.

The actions you've seen from along side that of the Cult of Tekstone is strictly business. I shall let them speak on their own behalf, but it is however clear that their goal is shared by ourselves, common enemies that will be eradicated from this world in due time.

Raoul Vaux
Head Priest
632-140-419
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

answering the origional post only, forgive me but im afraid im far too old to bother reading the rubbish which imperials decide to spout out.

1st. Nercromancers
Necromancers are not the root of all evil, they use a certain type of magic they are born with, they do not become evil until they use there gifts to commit crimes and inflict harm on innocents.

2nd. Order of Law
We do not receive even 1 gold of this fine, nor does Lord British, we do not even get a say in deciding where it goes or how it is used, in order to prevent corruption or accusations of corruption. And are you saying that once someone commits a crime regardless of the circumstances or time or anything then they should never ever be granted the chance for redemption? To do so would push these people to madness and true corruption and force them into a lifetime of crime, either that or we start executing people for every crime they commit which i shall never do. The law is simple dont harm innocents, dont rob innocents, dont assist outlaws and enemies of lord british, and do what officers tell you to do (and before any imperial jumps on this to make us out as tyrants i mean if an officer says you are being a disturbance in the courtroom then stop talking... we do often allow for oppinions to be stated but in this case i heard from citizens that the person in question got particularly out of hand). I know ive done right by the people all my life, and i take pride in protecting the innocent not because a lord or a god tells me to but because i know that is the right thing thing to do.

3rd. Order of Imperial
They attacked Trinsic without any provocation with the most evil of necromancers killing all they saw as they tore through the streets, when Law responded they called us heathens for protecting those who did not worship Esuna and went to the murdererous servants of Dennac for help cause of course they are well known to love Esuna... They do not follow their own gods rules they attack and kill because they are bored they encourage plaguing of cities and attack the temple of Nature calling them heathens after Nature was forced to respond to an attack by necromancers they are silver tounged snakes with no honour or morality.

4th. Cove
You are not the owner of Cove, I and my fellow officers have fought to defend it many times and i have even given my bird address to citizens there asking for them to contact me immediatly if they see any outlaws present. i understand that you are upset at being asked to leave the courtroom but if you attack an innocent (and yes that includes officers) passing through the city you are as bad as a murderer and i shall see you appropriatly punished, i suggest you withdraw your last statement.

-Akkarrin, Guardian of Law
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

I've been visiting Cove recently - no one has attacked me. Quite the opposite. Seemingly the citizens of Cove follow their own ways which differ from the ways we follow in Britain, but not fundamentally. Their ways resemble the ways of Nature somewhat, and definitely they want to stay away from wars which they view as senseless slaughter of people only due to colors they wear. They may not respect the Laws set by Lord British but they are highly ethical in any case. I hope there will be no clashes between Law and citizens of Cove.

We alreadyhave clashes with too many people already and citizens of Cove are among the last ones I would want to have clashes with.

What comes to the trial and what happened there, I regret my actions. Tialessa has accepted my apologies, I still need to talk with Sandrasa.

Many of my hostile or suspicious actions towards the citizens of Cove have been due to misunderstandings. I have thought people want to make fun of Law, to spread Imperial or Tekstone agenda, spy on us and so on. This i not the case. They have no Imperialist or Cultist agenda. I've noticed my constant paranoia is causing me trouble and I will struggle to improve my behavior, not letting my paranoia or inner aggression "get" me.

I speak on my own behalf and my statements do not necessarily or completely represent official views of Order of Law. Order of Law has a spokesperson to represent Law collectively.

Sebastian Lhoth