Ego test!

Post by Houston »

Aye, its not a trick.

Ego test -> http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/egotest.cgi
Jam Rave

Re: Ego test!

Post by Jam Rave »

Your ego index was: 38

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.
Grolik Lognar

Post by Grolik Lognar »

Your ego index was: 35

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

lol. this actually fit in
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.

Your ego index was: 23
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Your ego index was: 18
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I'ma 21!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.

Your ego index was: 23
Sylvana

Post by Sylvana »

Your ego index was: 22

Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

and i can hardly believe to have the same ego as Kent :oops:
stating the obnoxious
Jam Rave

Post by Jam Rave »

Ivan wrote:Your ego index was: 18
bs!