Heighten Frustration

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Darian Darkmind

Re: Heighten Frustration

Post by Darian Darkmind »

You guys don't deserve the right to whine about heighten gains before you've reached ancient once, then have it taken away by a 3 month time-warp...

And when you finally decide to re-train to ancient and spend 12 hours in a row for the last meditation gain, you go to sleep and wake up only to find another time-warp of "only few hours". That few hours took you back to Legendary.

I of course asked the Staff if there's a way to fix it and they asked for proof - which I didn't have. I was pissed and the funny thing was, before logging out I casted one ritual and got an instant meditation gain.

So yeah, the longest meditation gains took closer to 30 hours whereas the fastest was on the first try.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Santa! Where is my gain? Ive been good boy :|
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Simmo wrote:Santa! Where is my gain? Ive been good boy :|

Ring of Skillgain.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Music.... 10am - 4pm Mnday
10pm - 7am Tuesday
8pm - 530 am wednesday

24 +/- 3 hours of macro and still no gain, what is this I feel like dropping heighten.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Dont show any weakness to the Pang gainrate.

"It will come anyway"
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Zaradon wrote:Dont show any weakness to the Pang gainrate.

"It will come anyway"
Its music, it felt after 95 like training heighten already... Wish you luck biggs.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

"It will come anyway"
good thing is i gained mace while on a small hunt last night with a cloth on.
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Ivan wrote:

"It will come anyway"
Its music, it felt after 95 like training heighten already... Wish you luck biggs.
Yes, but if you think in another way of the resource cost for training music - which is...none? =)

Magery > Reagents
Meditation > Empyrean

And so on, forth. Some skills should gain easier considering what resources you are wasting to train it.
With the current mechanics/gainrates of Pangaea, i can see they started to look closer at _the fact_

PS; My bestest of luck to you aswell Biggs. But i'm not sure if music is the right pick if there will be no good boost for the time you consume training it. Should be boosting for +35 or more with 115 haha.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Zaradon wrote:
Ivan wrote:

"It will come anyway"
Yes, but if you think in another way of the resource cost for training music - which is...none? =)

Magery > Reagents
Meditation > Empyrean

And so on, forth. Some skills should gain easier considering what resources you are wasting to train it.
With the current mechanics/gainrates of Pangaea, i can see they started to look closer at _the fact_

PS; My bestest of luck to you aswell Biggs. But i'm not sure if music is the right pick if there will be no good boost for the time you consume training it. Should be boosting for +35 or more with 115 haha.

Meditation and magery are more useful in certain ways than musicianship thats why they shouldnt be at all easier even though they cost more.

And freaking archery and tactics wont gain.... damn them.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Zaradon wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Zaradon wrote: PS; My bestest of luck to you aswell Biggs. But i'm not sure if music is the right pick if there will be no good boost for the time you consume training it. Should be boosting for +35 or more with 115 haha.
i'll be happy with +50 :D i got the gain btw.