Mayor/citizenship/faction system draft v0.9.2

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Monad
Game Master

Re: Mayor/citizenship/faction system draft v0.9

Post by Monad »

H-Wood wrote:
Aileth wrote:How will it work mayor/faction system vs the religion system we have now? Wil it be overwritten or is it an addition? I'm puzzled as how they would work together.
Yeah, what if your religion attacks a town you're in the militia with an other char?
Then you choose either of the characters and play it. I'm not sure I understand the question, or did I answered it already?
But basically the same rules apply as now , that you can't be in war with two different chars of yours.
H-Wood

Post by H-Wood »

Monad wrote:
H-Wood wrote:
Aileth wrote:How will it work mayor/faction system vs the religion system we have now? Wil it be overwritten or is it an addition? I'm puzzled as how they would work together.
Yeah, what if your religion attacks a town you're in the militia with an other char?
Then you choose either of the characters and play it. I'm not sure I understand the question, or did I answered it already?
But basically the same rules apply as now , that you can't be in war with two different chars of yours.
So you can only join a neutral town or town with equal alliance of your religion char, correct?
~672050279~
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

So by this since im in imperial, my druid would not be able to be a citizen of Britain or Mayor?
Jyrgen

Post by Jyrgen »

Cruxis Bane wrote:So by this since im in imperial, my druid would not be able to be a citizen of Britain or Mayor?
I'm _guessing_ you could, but you couldn't be part of the militia?
Cruxis Bane

Post by Cruxis Bane »

I dont know it seems like the Mayor will be against opposing people raiding his towns and what not wouldnt he?
James Blackburn

Post by James Blackburn »

still i'd like to see both systems seperate from each other. religion towns for religions(siege system), and few towns for this new system
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Monad wrote: But basically the same rules apply as now , that you can't be in war with two different chars of yours.
Correct me if I am wrong. But this was changed. You can now have chars in warring parties. Example: DMS and Tekstone.

But yeah. It's basicly the same as now. You can have a char in the Militia and the attacking religion. You just gotta choose which one you wanna play. (Of course the normal metagaming rules apply. Such as logging the Militia and warning the others when you heard your religion is gonna attack the town on UOAM or anything else=Illegal)
Cruxis Bane wrote:So by this since im in imperial, my druid would not be able to be a citizen of Britain or Mayor?
You will be able to be Citizen/Mayor/Miltia anywhere you want according to the current rules. And I don't see any problem with it. Works now.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Johnny Walac wrote:Correct me if I am wrong. But this was changed. You can now have chars in warring parties. Example: DMS and Tekstone.
Why such an example? Theres no war.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Simmo wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Correct me if I am wrong. But this was changed. You can now have chars in warring parties. Example: DMS and Tekstone.
Why such an example? Theres no war.
Oh i'm sorry I used DMS in an EXAMPLE.

If DMS was in war with Tekstone. That would have been allowed. Same as:

Chars in...

Telborea and Nature
Nature and BoP
Imperial and Black Taloon
Nature and Nox
Imperial and Nox

Hopefully I used enough guilds and religions so you won't feel targeted Simmo.

PS: In spirit, Tekstone is in war with DMS. So shove it.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Im not feeling targeted. You just made it sound like there is a real war and that was confusing. Such examples should be based on real actions. Like the Nature and Telborea (IF they are in war, no clue).